A Couple of Videos

Worm

Taste the diffidence
I was rummaging through my hard drive tonight and came across some video footage we had discussed in a thread a month or two ago. I thought I would upload them. I apologize for the appalling video quality, but such is life on YouTube.

Video 1: MTV News coverage of "Your Arsenal" in-store signing, 1992

Video 2: Hangin' With MTV (Part 1), 1992. Performance of "You're The One For Me, Fatty".

Video 3: Hangin' With MTV (Part 2), 1992. Fans interview Morrissey.

The third video contains the bit I had talked about where Morrissey says he prefers his then-current lineup to The Smiths. Unfortunately the video is of a size and quality that prevents you from seeing Boz's reaction, but the man looked touched. Touched, I say.

For whatever reason I didn't record the second song he played. I think I was late for work and had to rush out the door. I believe it was "Certain People I Know" and IIRC, in terms of his performance, it was no different than 'Fatty'.

Thanks a lot!

Moz seemed a bit nervous but he was still soooo funny (The Monkeys comment was :toptoptop:). Since you've mentioned it I did notice Boz was really touched - although I wouldn't bet Moz was entirely honest about that one.

In any case, thanks again!

f***ING YOUTUBE. WANKERS.

Gets halfway through some vids and just randomly stops.
I was sooooo enjoying the interview, and it happened. GGGRRRRRRRRR!!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the links, absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks worm, you're a star!

very nice, thanks!

andy_fozzy said:
f***ING YOUTUBE. WANKERS.

Gets halfway through some vids and just randomly stops.
I was sooooo enjoying the interview, and it happened. GGGRRRRRRRRR!!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the links, absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks worm, you're a star!

Same here:mad:
But, still...thanks A LOT!

Back
Top Bottom