5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

I must admit, i was in a bit of a rush as well when i put in on here, gordyboy 9, Vegan Cro Spirit, Marred, Banbury Moz Army & Light Housework were all in my mind for the top 5 best as well, & Fake C & Nerak for the bottom 5.
i felt bad not putting you in my top five, since you put me in yours, but i dont know you well enough. that's part of the reason i left the fifth spot open.

i did consider putting light housework in my top five as well (while at other times i might consider putting her in my bottom five) but we have a complicated relationship that such lists do not really accomodate

i did consider putting light housework in my top five as well (while at other times i might consider putting her in my bottom five) but we have a complicated relationship that such lists do not really accomodate
Ditto!

i felt bad not putting you in my top five, since you put me in yours, but i dont know you well enough. that's part of the reason i left the fifth spot open.
No probe rifke, glad to see a few people taking part.

Must have touched a nerve with others.

Vegan Cro is one of the very best on here, their posts may be presented in a jokey way, but they speak a lot of truth & are very astute. The people who don’t like it just don’t like a mirror being held up to them.

Really, there are only 2 people on the site who ever respond to the site troll.

Vegan Cro is one of the very best on here, their posts may be presented in a jokey way, but they speak a lot of truth & are very astute. The people who don’t like it just don’t like a mirror being held up to them.
Vegan is a semi-literate gimmick troll, like Aztec.

Really, there are only 2 people on the site who ever respond to the site troll.
I don’t know if you read all the posts on here, but there are plenty of worse people. I don’t mean people I don’t agree with, but various anonymous posters & the one who also ends their posts with loads of nnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnn’s. Can’t recall the name now & can’t be bothered to look.

And as I’ve asked before, they are a troll because....says who?

then WHY were you photographed out and about with dave, hmmmmmm?
View attachment 65719
You should post another photo of your dirty, scraggly fingernails and fat fingers again, before worrying about me and Cala.

You are a dunce, but one with the hands of a grimy fat slob as well. You frankly don’t need to be worrying about anyone else but yourself

You should post another photo of your dirty, scraggly fingernails and fat fingers again, before worrying about me and Cala.

You are a dunce, but one with the hands of a grimy fat slob as well. You frankly don’t need to be worrying about anyone else but yourself
Oh no I have nice hands . People always compliment them. My fingernails have a nice curvature to them. Jealous cause yer olďdddddd?

And I didn't post a picture of my hands --I posted a picture of eddy in which you saw a few centimeters of my hand. But its nice to see you being so interested in the perusal of my person. Lapping up whatever scraps I throw your way, oh yeah! You and Dave really are a pair of ugly creeps.

Sorry, the photo was noteworthy for your unkempt, discolored nails and for your fat fingers. Quoting me twice in a row back-to-back won’t change reality :eek:

Back
Top Bottom