5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

Silent Reader

Bring on BREXIT! Only 36 days to go! 🇬🇧
I know I'm opening my self up to a lot of abuse here but I don't care. There is so much abuse between members on here, so much vile poison, I thought I'd ask whose people 5 favourite/least favourite members are on here.

My top 5, which I won't order are Mozmar, Hovis Lesley, Stephen Hofmann, rifke & Mandingo, who is a guest. That's not to say their aren't others I don't like but I've found these to be the best in my short time here.

Least favourite - Radis Noir,Verso,Surface, Uncleskinny & new, in today, Melvis. And that's not to say their aren't many other bad ones, because there are ,but the top 5 was easy.

I look forward to being in many peoples bottom 5, it will please me👍

Last edited:

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
d1f5f2a6e321e0fb3c3df8145101af11.gif

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
favourite:
1) BUN BUN
2) pep pep
3) ketamine sun
4) vegan cro spirit
5)?

least favourite:
1) surface
2) nerak
3) mozmar
4) skanky bits (scanty bit of a thing)
5) uncle skinny

i didnt think very hard about this, might need to amend it later

Silent Reader

favourite:
1) BUN BUN
2) pep pep
3) ketamine sun
4) vegan cro spirit
5)?

least favourite:
1) surface
2) nerak
3) mozmar
4) skanky bits (scanty bit of a thing)
5) uncle skinny

i didnt think very hard about this, might need to amend it later
I must admit, i was in a bit of a rush as well when i put in on here, gordyboy 9, Vegan Cro Spirit, Marred, Banbury Moz Army & Light Housework were all in my mind for the top 5 best as well, & Fake C & Nerak for the bottom 5.

Last edited:

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
If you like genuine discussion & that's what you're here for, why have 'favourite' users? It implies you always have to agree with your 'team' and you're forbidden to agree with posters they dislike, which is just stupid. It is the kind of schoolyard thinking that leads to people abusing the ratings system. Most users have something to offer.

Silent Reader

I'm always an afterthought. :tears:
If it makes you feel better, you were originally in the top 5, but MELVIS! came in late & beat you to it.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 444

If you like genuine discussion & that's what you're here for, why have 'favourite' users? It implies you always have to agree with your 'team' and you're forbidden to agree with posters they dislike, which is just stupid. It is the kind of schoolyard thinking that leads to people abusing the ratings system. Most users have something to offer.
🤒
Oy thanx for the bonehead advice.:blushing:

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 444

Melvis is the moronic troll who was going to Poland to make a top song despite being barely coherent in English. 🤒
he feeds himself pizza pops.:blushing:

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber

Oh my

Enough! or Too much
Fav:
Ketamine, Morrissey, Yves Klein, Blixa Bargeld.

Not-Fav:
The son of Johnny Marr, Donald Trump, Bansky, Sting.

Top Bottom