‘Morrissey now looks like Bobby Davro doing Morrissey on Stars in their Eyes’

Ooh, that's quiet a nasty and bitchy thing to say about Morrissey. A specific physical insult about the way that he looks. Odd thing to post as a moderator.
It's almost like you want to stir up ill feeling and antagonism towards the subject of this very website.

It's almost as petty as making fun of he bald

the trolls are a constant on here,do not comment on anything they say,do not give them a troll sign ,do not give them a dislike.they are the things that make them come back,from now on ignore,thats what I will be doing.

Doesn't look like he's had any work done when you watch him on the BBC and Berlin videos?

Last edited:
the trolls are a constant on here,do not comment on anything they say,do not give them a troll sign ,do not give them a dislike.they are the things that make them come back,from now on ignore,thats what I will be doing.

What do you expect when a moderator posts threads such as this one?

What kind of a dipshit are you? I'm a user, just like anyone else, and that's a SATIRE site, you thin-skinned unthinking drone.
Jeez.Give it a rest.
Your constant insulting language is becoming a bore.
I remember when you used to be the nice(but boring Peter).

I don't tell you what to do, so don't tell me what to do. Put me on ignore - problem solved.

One bitter old guy,you have become.
I just find your need to denigrate and name call a bit unnecessary .
Would you speak the way you write on here in person?
Doubtful,you miserable keyboard warrior.

I don't tell you what to do, so don't tell me what to do. Put me on ignore - problem solved.

WtF? You just told him what to do TWICE in the space of two sentences. LOL You are always telling everyone what to do. :crazy:

000E549200000258-0-image-a-1_1434273496481.jpg

Bobby Davro & Trudi Jameson

After forty, the wearing of tight message t-shirts and laced pirate loungewear are earned. It's time for these chubbos to dig out their black suits, their "adult" outfits. Backing carefully away from lager, exerting the discipline of no dinner nights - you get the picture. Yes, the Morrissey "boob squeeze" pic indicated a typically deranged, morbid glee at the collapse of flesh into fluid, but no audience needs to see that macabre squeeze in search of lactose that will never arrive. Those moments are indeed germane to boozy make up table moments, not center stage. ha - hahahahaaaa - ha ha -haaaa

After forty, the wearing of tight message t-shirts and laced pirate loungewear are earned. It's time for these chubbos to dig out their black suits, their "adult" outfits. Backing carefully away from lager, exerting the discipline of no dinner nights - you get the picture. Yes, the Morrissey "boob squeeze" pic indicated a typically deranged, morbid glee at the collapse of flesh into fluid, but no audience needs to see that macabre squeeze in search of lactose that will never arrive. Those moments are indeed germane to boozy make up table moments, not center stage. ha - hahahahaaaa - ha ha -haaaa

OMG!

That made me LOL

I have over the years pointed out that Moz's and other mens overweight is not fat but liquid most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom