Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

!BUNV81gBmk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmZdNYBKMVFPIJd!~~_1.JPG

Original 2002 tour shirt in my size! only $10 :guitar:

!BUNV81gBmk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmZdNYBKMVFPIJd!~~_1.JPG

Original 2002 tour shirt in my size! only $10 :guitar:

Not to put you off your breakfast or anything, but my partner was wearing that t-shirt when she gave birth to our daughter!!

At 3am she woke me up to say "I think my waters have broken, we need to go to hospital, get me some clothes."

Quick thinking me - grabs Moz shirt "Here, put this on. I'll call a cab"

The shirt is now in a box of other mementoes :)

Dave

Original thanks to Woody for buying me the shirt as an xmas present at the Liverpool gig Dec 1999 (so, it can't be the 2002 tour shirt) :thumb:

My three most recent purchases via fleabay.

Been after this for ages...Nancy's 'Let Me Kiss You' bought purely for the lovely cover:) 'How Soon Is Now' Dutch lilac sleeve 7":thumb:

PICT0009.jpg

Boy does this purchase make me happy. I've long since had the softback but have always always always wanted the hardback and now I've got it:guitar::thumb::)

PICT0003-2.jpg

My three most recent purchases via fleabay.

Been after this for ages...Nancy's 'Let Me Kiss You' bought purely for the lovely cover:) 'How Soon Is Now' Dutch lilac sleeve 7":thumb:

PICT0009.jpg

Boy does this purchase make me happy. I've long since had the softback but have always always always wanted the hardback and now I've got it:guitar::thumb::)

PICT0003-2.jpg

Three wonderful items, I am very jealous.

I think that's the Let Me Kiss You promo that I went for, my paltry bid of $66 was outbid straight away :-( It's a great item, one day I shall have one!

Is The HSIN promo on the Megadisc label or is it the Rough Trade one. I saw it on ebay but forgot about it until it was too late.

Three wonderful items, I am very jealous.

I think that's the Let Me Kiss You promo that I went for, my paltry bid of $66 was outbid straight away :-( It's a great item, one day I shall have one!

Is The HSIN promo on the Megadisc label or is it the Rough Trade one. I saw it on ebay but forgot about it until it was too late.

Thanks Everyday :) The 'How Soon Is Now' is on the Rough Trade label, but its not a promo (I dont think), just the EEC release. Dont know if this interferes with the £40 value that Record Collector put on the Megadisc RT166, so it may or may not be worth £40 and I got it for £30. I'm hoping one of our erstwhile 'professional' collectors will let me know hint hint :p

Last edited:
Thanks Everyday :) The 'How Soon Is Now' is on the Rough Trade label, but its not a promo (I dont think), just the EEC release. Dont know if this interferes with the £50 value that Record Collector put on the Megadisc RT166, so it may or may not be worth £50 and I got it for £30. I'm hoping one of our erstwhile 'professional' collectors will let me know hint hint :p

Funnily enough, the Megadisc record has a Megadisc label - with a saw-tooth circle around the label - very much like the How Soon Is Now releases discussed here http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=99093

I have the Megadisc version rather than the EEC version - the seller didn't know :)

Dave

A Chance To Shine Fanzines x4
Sing Your Life Fanzine

All for a total of £9.oo
its allll guuurrd!

Another Set Of Purchases...
Kill Uncle Tour Programme
Girlfriend In A Coma 12" US Promo

Visited a record fair today and got this NME paper from 1989 which included a free giant double sided Moz poster, paid just 4 quid :)

Check the top right hand side of the paper, maybe one of the first headlines of The Smiths getting back together

Wasn`t going to happen then either

View attachment 8038

View attachment 8039

I'm sorry to say this, but this poster with the moz cartoon face on a confederate flag is horrible.

Ok, I'm not really that sorry. It is indeed horrible.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom