Who Was Your Favourtie Womble?

L

Librarian on Fire

I'm sure Wellington would have been a Smiths fan.

Re: Forget about the wombles...let's discuss the flumps!

> I'm sure Wellington would have been a Smiths fan.

But as we are on the Wombles I've got a wombles pillow case and it's the one that I dream on but, if you think I'm sendin' it yer...y'can whistle!

And yeah I reackon wellington could well've be a cardigan candidate. (Do you suppose that the everyday folks left him many albums behind?) Uncle bulgaria - ahh he can remember the days when he wasn't so old and gray...

Re: Forget about the wombles...let's discuss the flumps!

> But as we are on the Wombles I've got a wombles pillow case and
> it's the one that I dream on but, if you think I'm sendin' it
> yer...y'can whistle!

> And yeah I reackon wellington could well've be a cardigan
> candidate. (Do you suppose that the everyday folks left him many
> albums behind?) Uncle bulgaria - ahh he can remember the days
> when he wasn't so old and gray...

Wellington would have been the Smiths fan but Bungo being the true slacker that he is would have been in some indie band which recorded a one hit wonder and then split up.

> I'm sure Wellington would have been a Smiths fan.

Orinoko would have been an indie boy....... like ruffian!!!!!

> Orinoko would have been an indie boy....... like ruffian!!!!!

No no no, Orinoco would have been the underachiever, the fat lazy slob who spends all day watching telly. Bungo's the indie womble! Tomsak is the jock and a bit of a ladies womble, well so he thinks.

Ha ha... Well thanks Westminster Boy!! I always saw myself as an overground underground kind of bloke!! With Billy Bragg on the walkman as the flames rose to a Roman Nose of course..

..I would share my website with people here.. but they'd just rip the piss too much!! But it is certainly IndieBoy..

By the way.. were the Clangers the first people to talk sense in outer space?

Ha ha... Well thanks Westminster Boy/Librarion!! I always saw myself as an overground underground kind of bloke!! With Billy Bragg on the walkman as the flames rose to a Roman Nose of course..

..I would share my website with people here.. but they'd just rip the piss too much!! But it is certainly IndieBoy..

By the way.. were the Clangers the first people to talk sense in outer space?

Back
Top Bottom