Who is Tina Dehghani?

We really don't know her by one photo.

Amen sister. I've seen her with Morrissey at a bar they frequented. I was a server there. She's beautiful and really polite. Her hair was short but she wasn't butch. Stereotypes!

Amen sister. I've seen her with Morrissey at a bar they frequented. I was a server there. She's beautiful and really polite. Her hair was short but she wasn't butch. Stereotypes!

Tina wasn't his girlfriend.

Well, thank you, I got no doubt about her beauty and her kindeness, but if you'll see her again could you ask her, politely, for a pic? Morrissey wrote a list of nice things about her and details about her parents, her childhood, but no pic...oh. what a trick! Morrissey is the king of humour!

Where they affectionate toward each other?

Tina wasn't his girlfriend.

And you would know this how? Did you have contact with either of them - do you know him personally?

She sounded like a girlfriend to me and by all descriptions in the book (if you read it) it's pretty clear
they were a couple

And you would know this how? Did you have contact with either of them - do you know him personally?

She sounded like a girlfriend to me and by all descriptions in the book (if you read it) it's pretty clear
they were a couple

I know him:)

I know him:)
Lucky anonymous 2 - kiss em good night for all of us - maybe anonymous 1 will take heed and read the book

Why am I debating this? I'll just go by what the man said -

Sounds like he likes both - the end

Lucky anonymous 2 - kiss em good night for all of us - maybe anonymous 1 will take heed and read the book

Why am I debating this? I'll just go by what the man said -

Sounds like he likes both - the end

I don't need to read any books. The book is for people like you. I know the truth.

It only proves that you don't know anything about him:) She wasn't. You have no idea who I am.

Well since you have the inside story and you know him
Why would he put that in the book?

That's pretty revealing for someone who had been guarded for most if his public life?
Does he want to give the impression that he was with her just for giggles and mind f***s?

It seems out of character for him put his friend out there if it were not true -

So reveal yourself if you are part of the inner circle.... I doubt anyone of his close friends would be caught here

It only proves that you don't know anything about him:) She wasn't. You have no idea who I am.

Anyone can say anything anonymously. No one has any reason whatsoever to believe what any poster on this site says, and you have NO idea who I am, or how I know them.

It only proves that you don't know anything about him:) She wasn't. You have no idea who I am

With a statement like that pretty much shuts down your credibiliy right there

FYI - he's huma sexual - dig?

Who you are is no one. Only Morrissey and Tina know what their relationship was. They are the only two that should know. What we know is he wrote a loving account of their lives together and he thanked her at the end. They are close and he thinks the world of her. That's what I learned from READING the book. It's interesting he released a statement about not being a homosexual at the same time this. Coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom