A thread for those who are indifferent towards WPINOYB

Re: New Album Sucks Balls!

I just listened to the new mp3 album from Morrissey and what crap! I want a refund! 3rd song in i turned it off and i'm not not a fan anymore. I mean, Morrissey goes as far as to insult men that eat steaks...that we are Not A Man if we do so!? Got NEWS for you Moz, your less of a man than we are. Prancing around with your boyfriends meat sticks eating each others summer sausages! Vegan right uh huh...you eat more meat sticks than any meat eater does. Whoofing and Sucking down them man tube steaks! Your less of a man than we will ever be. You're not even vegan if you keep suckin them tube steaks and stuffing your rump roast all the time with sausages. Your new album sucks meatballs!

Something tells me you haven't quite understood 'I'm Not a Man'.
But I'm sure Morrissey will be so sad to lose a homophobic fan who is surprised at a lyric by him which condemns meat-eaters!

Re: New Album Sucks Balls!

Such wonderful insight!

Re: New Album Sucks Balls

I mean, Morrissey goes as far as to insult men that eat steaks
I was shocked as well. After all those years of praising the meat industry, Morrissey suddenly does a complete U-turn on his 10th album. I feel utterly betrayed and I am burning my copy of the album now, on the barbeque, next to a few burgers obviously. :(

Re: New Album Sucks Balls

I was shocked as well. After all those years of praising the meat industry, Morrissey suddenly does a complete U-turn on his 10th album. I feel utterly betrayed and I am burning my copy of the album now, on the barbeque, next to a few burgers obviously. :(

You win this thread.

the user name mass debate would have worked better i think with the two meanings and silver chair reference. having said that i dont think the line is to say meat eaters are not men but rather eating t-bones like a wild animal isnt what makes a man. taking a chance that your not fishing lol so i thought id just share that.

Pure Crap and Not Art

Worst title of any of his albums.
Shit cover art
Shockingly poor lyrics
Weak melodies and very few memorable hooks
All sound and fury, signifying nothing. Dislocation between vocals and music, as if Morrissey submitted a handful of hastily sketched sub-poems and the band and producer threw the kitchen sink at them.
A nasty whiff of misanthropy, misogyny and hectoring boorishness. .
Bloated deluxe version which just serves to confuse the album's identity.

Absolutely Agree! This album is absolute crap! It sucks more than Morrissey has sucked summer sausages in his lifetime! Absolute waste of paper, vinyl, plastic, aluminum, and dead space. I want a refund but sadly can't get one. I want more than a refund, i want my time back too! What a heaping waste of your ear canal...do your ears a favor, go squeeze your cat and see what sounds come out either end, those sounds are surely better than this dribble! Morrissey your days are numbered on this planet, quit milking it for what it's worth, throw in the towel. You should have quite while you were on top on the last great album Years of Refusal...that was a masterpiece! Sorry Moz, you're becoming the songs you preach about. Your now an old fat talentless pompadour poser who has sucked more in his life we thought than this new album does. Even the name and artwork of the album sucks! Don't know which sucks or dribbles more, this new album or Morrissey's manhole!?

Re: Pure Crap and Not Art

Absolutely Agree! This album is absolute crap! It sucks more than Morrissey has sucked summer sausages in his lifetime! Absolute waste of paper, vinyl, plastic, aluminum, and dead space. I want a refund but sadly can't get one. I want more than a refund, i want my time back too! What a heaping waste of your ear canal...do your ears a favor, go squeeze your cat and see what sounds come out either end, those sounds are surely better than this dribble! Morrissey your days are numbered on this planet, quit milking it for what it's worth, throw in the towel. You should have quite while you were on top on the last great album Years of Refusal...that was a masterpiece! Sorry Moz, you're becoming the songs you preach about. Your now an old fat talentless pompadour poser who has sucked more in his life we thought than this new album does. Even the name and artwork of the album sucks! Don't know which sucks or dribbles more, this new album or Morrissey's manhole!?

Try looking up the word indifference in the dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom