Who is the sexiest Kitten?

Who is the sexiest Kitten?

• Total voters
I don't dislike them because they're working class, I dislike them because they're shit. Being working class does NOT mean having your Saint Tropez tan topped up once a week, buying your clothes from 'Hookers R Us' and going down the trendy disco once a week to dance the night away with sleazy trendies who drink blue wicked and have a brutal case of herpes. I admire classy women, such as Grace Kelly, Vivien Leigh, Audrey Hepburn etc etc, or women who don't have to wear sixteen inches of slap. I may not be orange, but I know I can carry myself with grace, poise and dignity, whether I am a 'sociopath' or not.
Yeah, insulting ther appearance numerous times really smacks of grace, poise and dignity, doesn't it? I'm assuming you're a naturally incredibly beautiful woman, yes?

Models/singers + footballers, right? :confused:

Btw, I like it when girls dress slutty. It looks very subversive to me because absolutely no one approves of it. But when they dress that way they send the message punk rockers sent in the 70s. Yup. They're cool!

Models/singers + footballers, right? :confused:

Btw, I like it when girls dress slutty. It looks very subversive to me because absolutely no one approves of it. But when they dress that way they send the message punk rockers sent in the 70s. Yup. They're cool!

It must be really different where you live. Here, in the land of eternal sun, slutty is the rule. It starts in junior high school. Too many people showing too much skin, and sometimes, way too much lard. And we're also the US capital of boob jobs, mostly bad ones. It's not pretty.

It must be really different where you live. Here, in the land of eternal sun, slutty is the rule. It starts in junior high school. Too many people showing too much skin, and sometimes, way too much lard. And we're also the US capital of boob jobs, mostly bad ones. It's not pretty.
Oh. :( Now my dreams are broken. I thought so highly of slutty look! Here we have it too (not as much, obviously), but people tend to laugh at those girls...

Oh. :( Now my dreams are broken. I thought so highly of slutty look! Here we have it too (not as much, obviously), but people tend to laugh at those girls...

Come to Florida - it's the world turned upside down!! If you want to be subversive here, wear lots of black clothing, don't get a suntan, and cover your udders!!!:D

Is this them?!

ak2.jpg

Sorry, I don't find tartiness appealing. And it doesn't help that they share the same lumpen, washed-out, features ("eyeliner is our best friend") peculiar to british women.
Thank you. Finally someone can be the voice of reason.
cowboy_clipart_horse_shoe.gif

Horseshoe is an example of left-wing and right-wing extremism. They are much closer to each other than to the center. That's one of the reasons why I fear leftist extremists, however cute I may find their views from time to time.
..... :p

Back
Top Bottom