Who is the sexiest Kitten?

Who is the sexiest Kitten?

• Total voters

ANGELES!

Banned
atomic-kitten-07.jpg

I dunno....all i do know is i just want me (w)hole again.

I prefer those girls aroused, especially the ginger one that nobody fancies....
oh but i dooooooooo.

xxx

uuuuuch......such trash!!!

JIM

Just like the heavenly Kimberly from Girls Aloud, they all seem like really lovely girls. I like Liz. Shame they don't equal GA in the music stakes.

well i don't know which of these is the sexiest cretin... sorry kitten!

but where are the cats. (where is Codreanu when you need him)

is an 'atomic kitten' the pet they had at chernobyl!

Last edited:
I'm thinking Liz is the one on the right and there's something about her that says "sexiest".

I don't really like any of them. I just voted for Jenny because I like her name.

Sorry, I don't find tartiness appealing. And it doesn't help that they share the same lumpen, washed-out, features ("eyeliner is our best friend") peculiar to british women.

Last edited:
I thought there were some check-out girls missing from asda today when i was there buying some bread, now i see they've started some kind of group...well they shouldn't have bothered i hear the wages are quite good at asda...even more so on nights.

I get the feeling you really like her spunk. (and this is not just based on your one post here...)
Nah, sociopathic women don't really get me going, I just find how her and others on this thread actively feel superior to some girls in some band who like to wear makeup and sexy dresses really f***ing pathetic and ugly. I'm not a fan (as I said, they're no Girls Aloud), I just find it quite disdainful. You know, people who would pronounce their love of Morrissey's working class roots, yet slag off these girls with the same old jokes about ASDA or whatever.

Nah, sociopathic women don't really get me going, I just find how her and others on this thread actively feel superior to some girls in some band who like to wear makeup and sexy dresses really f***ing pathetic and ugly. I'm not a fan (as I said, they're no Girls Aloud), I just find it quite disdainful. You know, people who would pronounce their love of Morrissey's working class roots, yet slag off these girls with the same old jokes about ASDA or whatever.

i'm glad i am not in that group.

saying you are not sexually attractive to sex objects makes no sense to me. That's their purpose. One must be a freak of nature (i mean that in a good way of course :D ). granted i wouldn't date them, and i know many more natural women who I consider more attractive (because it's my preference)... but Cod, seriously. I'm sure at least one would make your penis move if you weren't so smug about it.

Who can we start a poll on as male equivilents?

Back
Top Bottom