What is a true Morrissey fan?

OK, i know it's a terrible mistake, but let's take keene seriously for a moment

(but not longer)

is he / she a vegetarian?

You have to have a quiff, wear British NHS glasses and always carry around daffodils.
Everyone knows that's what a true Morrissey fan does...

OK, i know it's a terrible mistake, but let's take keene seriously for a moment

(but not longer)

is he / she a vegetarian?
Maybe as far as Morrissey is concerned....but I don't think so. I lived on a small farm as a kid and we lived off of what we grew and the animals we raised. I don't agree that Meat is Murder.

I'm really not sure myself what a "true" fan is....I just threw out a definition for the sake of conversation. You see how difficult it is when people jump to conclusions and judge....immediately without thinking. It was really a surprise to me the level of animosity directed to an artist that supposedly this fan site exists for....very interesting.

Anyway.....John Cale, Warren Zevon.....Scott Walker....I would consider my self a fan of these artists, even more than Morrissey. But a "True" fan....?

It seems to me that no matter what is done by man whether it be Architecture or art or aviation...etc.....it is all is very puny...compared to Nature. ....I'm not obsessed with any artist, but I do appreciate them.

We do what we can and Earth is the loneliest planet that you will never understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway.....John Cale, Warren Zevon.....Scott Walker....I would consider my self a fan of these artists, even more than Morrissey. But a "True" fan....?

You have excellent taste, sir!

Back
Top Bottom