What do you think Morrissey has for breakfast?

You had to be either from California or Islington.

I enjoy a tin of Special Brew and a sausage roll from Greggs.

hehehe,.....Special Brew!!!???:eek:
I always think you can tell a person by the way they described getting drunk.
Special Brew people usually get "swallied"
Toffs get "squiffy"
blokes get "sloshed"
commoners get "rat-arsed":eek:
women on hen nights get "plastered"

where as me i usually get quietly "inebriated"...but not at Brekkie.Its usually about 11 in the evening when the kids are asleep,the OH is snoring and I`m "trolling" Solo.:D

Not that I'm taking this thread seriously but... I recall Uncle Sam cereal somewhere. I think it's a bit plain but if you put bananas in it it's tasty. Plain soymilk probably fits itself in somewhere though I prefer vanilla.
Well, back to bed.

as pathetic as this thread is, I am in a chatty mood so WTF.

I guess Earl Grey Tea with milk, one sugar.

Wheat toast, lightly buttered, with blood orange marmalade...
Unless it's Friday and then it might be lemon curd instead.

Sunday or Saturday morning has to be Heinz Baked Beans, fried tomatoes and mushrooms, and loads of salty chips. (Does Morrissey eat eggs???)

as pathetic as this thread is, I am in a chatty mood so WTF.

I guess Earl Grey Tea with milk, one sugar.

Wheat toast, lightly buttered, with blood orange marmalade...
Unless it's Friday and then it might be lemon curd instead.

Sunday or Saturday morning has to be Heinz Baked Beans, fried tomatoes and mushrooms, and loads of salty chips. (Does Morrissey eat eggs???)

I always have this for lunch on weekends (with soy milk and splenda) on weekdays Dandellion Ice Tea (it's great for cleansing the urinary tract and kidnneys, I recommend it......buy it at Mexican herbal stores, they have the good shit, pure and raw)

Last edited:
I always have this for lunch on weekends (with soy milk and splenda) on weekdays Dandellion Ice Tea (it's great for cleansing the urinary tract and kidnneys, I recommend it......buy it at Mexican herbal stores, they have the good shit, pure and raw)

Earl Grey is the best!

Back
Top Bottom