What has ever disappointed you about Morrissey?

No doubt this has been posted before,
but,

what, if anything, has ever disappointed you about Morrissey?

Personally for me...there is one that springs to mind:

1) His move to LA in the late nineties...to me, the LA lifestyle (people+culture etc), I would think, represents the epitomy of so many things that Morrissey dislikes.

but,

1) His move to LA in the late nineties...to me, the LA lifestyle (people+culture etc), I would think, represents the epitomy of so many things that Morrissey dislikes.

it could be very relaxing...nice home on the hill, great views, close to Hollywood which morissey had a fondness for the classics. great weather. year round sun. the British press far far away. what more could you ask for?

I haven't been disappointed by him yet- except for this immigration thing...which we don't even know is true....and I'm waiting until his statement to confirm.

I haven't been disappointed by him yet- except for this immigration thing...which we don't even know is true....and I'm waiting until his statement to confirm.

it's true pandora, morrissey likes British culture and isn't afraid to say it. i know...not cool. not very 21st century...:rolleyes:

I'm just disappointed he's not in bed with me at the moment.

he didn`t sing suedehead in the mexico city concert last year,i was really disappointed ):

He gave a very poor "performance" at the Maritime Hall in San Francisco in 1999. Seemed bored and angry at the audience at the same time. Almost turned me off him for good.
Fortunately every show I've seen (8!) this year has been a winner, I believe you lucky Europeans are in for a real well-deserved treat:)

stopping as guest in his Tour with Bowie in 1995

and never seeing the Smiths live, they were on the top of the bill of
the 1987 Pinkpop, but before the ticketsales started, the Smiths split

[some say that they were also scheduled for 1986, but they did only
3 dates in Europe + San Remo in 1986 so I doubt the Smiths were
scheduled to do a show in the Netherlands 1986]

but,

Him having fans that would actually be disappointed by him doing something that brings him joy.

but,

LA lifestyle you're talking about is nothing to do with Morrissey.

He hardly took part in showbiz stuff (partying etc).

Morrissey was interested in observing the society and culture like Oscar Wilde did at his heyday.

Back
Top Bottom