Weird?

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
MOZ20PAPER20DOLLS.jpg

:eek: So weird! NO MORRISSEY, don't pick up slouching!!!!!

they totally stole my idea!! I've been trying to make one of those forever (but photographic) and struggled with clothes and positions... and now... :tears:

:tears:

NO, that slouch is just wrong. And I don't think he'd ever wear clothing options 1 & 2.

Di - Please make your own! I'd love to see it.

Request: Instead of those old man skivvies I think he should be wearing the 7 inch. OH! And add the sparkly jacket as an option :D

Last edited:
I like it because it reminds me of the 70's paper doll books you'd get at Kmart and the people always looked a little off-kilter in them. I had a Cher one. I think it's endearing! I especially like the ruffled shirt. :thumb:

I like the photo one an awful lot too. :D It always seemed to me when they showed the doll in their underwear that it would make more sense if they were naked and came with undergarments.

I don't think their existence should stop anyone from producing some more. You can never have enough Mozzy paper dolls. (That's an odd thing to say, but true.)

Last edited:
I think it's a 50's Army Uniform, a cowboy outfit, and an elderly Mexican man's "Casual Resort" wear.

And the question is.. Name three things Morrissey will wear on stage each show during the Swords tour.

hmmm

And the question is.. Name three things Morrissey will wear on stage each show during the Swords tour.

Shirt
Trousers / Jeans
Shoes

*edit*
Maybe if he's in a mood:

Earrings
Wig
Mant / Cape / Poncho :D

Last edited:
Ok, who has printed out the paper dolls and dressed them? Pictures please. :D

Re: hmmm

Shirt
Trousers / Jeans
Shoes

*edit*
Maybe if he's in a mood:

Earrings
Wig
Mant / Cape / Poncho :D

The answers were in the question above. It's a reference to an old Johnny Carson skit call Karnak where he gets the answers first then opens an envelope to get the question.

Back
Top Bottom