Weird poster on All Posters.com

That's a whole different ball-game!!!
MTE! The artist of that poster wasn't thinking clearly and it wasn't because they added Mick Hucknall to that mess.

Yes, I've seen that poster before and it's pretty hideous. I'm not sure who would buy it because how many people are a fan of that exact collection of artists?

Anyway, for those struggling to identify everyone...
Top row: Sarah McLachlan, Layne Staley, Smashing Pumpkins, Robert Smith, Perry Farrell, Sinead O'Connor
Middle row: Bjork, Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, Morrissey, R.E.M., Trent Reznor, the mystery guy that no one has figured out
Bottom row: Sonic Youth, Tori Amos, Scott Weiland, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Mystery guy looks a lot like Jeff Buckley but obviously that weird outfit is all wrong.

I think the mystery guy has the posture of John Lydon, but not the attire.

Yes, I've seen that poster before and it's pretty hideous. I'm not sure who would buy it because how many people are a fan of that exact collection of artists?

Anyway, for those struggling to identify everyone...
Top row: Sarah McLachlan, Layne Staley, Smashing Pumpkins, Robert Smith, Perry Farrell, Sinead O'Connor
Middle row: Bjork, Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, Morrissey, R.E.M., Trent Reznor, the mystery guy that no one has figured out
Bottom row: Sonic Youth, Tori Amos, Scott Weiland, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Mystery guy looks a lot like Jeff Buckley but obviously that weird outfit is all wrong.

Could mystery guy be Elliott Smith?

And, ok, wait. The guy I thought looked like the fat kid in Goonies or whatever is really Billy Corgan? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom