VILE, HATEFUL, DECEITFUL, AND, OH MUCH MORE!

C

Colleen1962

broken, I hope you die a horrible death. and all the others who treated me like shit. You're NOT Moz fans, you're simply sad and lonely creatures who want others to feel the same hatred as yourself. When I leave here, you will see for yourself how f***ed up broken is and what hatred he spews. Thank God I came to my senses and wondered why I was in a chat room or board that only fueled vitriol, and little mind f*** games.

> broken, I hope you die a horrible death. and all the others who treated me
> like shit. You're NOT Moz fans, you're simply sad and lonely creatures who
> want others to feel the same hatred as yourself. When I leave here, you
> will see for yourself how f***ed up broken is and what hatred he spews.
> Thank God I came to my senses and wondered why I was in a chat room or
> board that only fueled vitriol, and little mind f*** games.

Colleen, you are my friend, and I like and respect you, but there's no need to wish a horrible death on anyone, despite how you feel. I know you have been through the mangle, but you should see the news in the UK right now. Live for yourself, and remember, whatever you said, I remember you from before, and I am still your friend.

Sk.

the best revenge against such vile plankton is to let them writhe in their virtiolic waste..

I enjoy your participation here.

Me too, f*** Broken, he's full of shit anyway. Colleen please stay we need more people like you.

> Colleen, you are my friend, and I like and respect you, but there's no
> need to wish a horrible death on anyone, despite how you feel. I know you
> have been through the mangle, but you should see the news in the UK right
> now. Live for yourself, and remember, whatever you said, I remember you
> from before, and I am still your friend.

> Sk.
Sk. I appreciate that. I am only frustrated by people like broken. You're right ( as per usual ) Thank you, that was a really touching thing you said. I consider you my friend as well. I remember you too from before, and I respect you a great deal. I am also your friend as well. Thanks.

> the best revenge against such vile plankton is to let them writhe in their
> virtiolic waste..

> I enjoy your participation here.
Thank you, and will you be watching the debates tonight? As for the board, I should have just ignored it all but it was really upsetting to me, and not true. Thanks very much for the compliment, I enjoyed yours, as well. CM

> Me too, f*** Broken, he's full of shit anyway. Colleen please stay we need
> more people like you.
I know he is- obviously. I have some very good friends here and I would miss them a lot even though they can email me. I'll think about it. (coming back) I was just so angry last night, can you see my point?

Re: Colleen 1997- 2004- ???

I may rethink this, s. I'll be MIA for a while but I still will answer emails. Thanks

> I know he is- obviously. I have some very good friends here and I would
> miss them a lot even though they can email me. I'll think about it.
> (coming back) I was just so angry last night, can you see my point?

I can see your point, at times i think why do i bother, but there are some realy nice people on here, and there's no reason to let the arseholes drive you away.

> I can see your point, at times i think why do i bother, but there are some
> realy nice people on here, and there's no reason to let the arseholes
> drive you away.

I'm with you Andy.

Sleep well,

Sk.

> I may rethink this, s. I'll be MIA for a while but I still will answer
> emails. Thanks

colleen. . .i ignore anyone's hateful rants. whether it be to me or to other people. Whoever broken is is just some loser getting kicks at torturing others. Probably someone picked on al their lives or never got over being bullied in high school. Just ignore it. you say you hvae friends. so by all means. . choose a new message board name and email it to your message board friends so they know. Broken or whoever picks on you because s/he knows you frequent here often. the person has issues, hiding behind a computer, not realizing there's a human on the other end. so stay by all means. heck i post here by a few different names to avoid people pouncing on me. and this sort of thing happens on every board on the internet. people who hide behind their keyboards because of low self-esteem. heck i feel sorry for them.

> I can see your point, at times i think why do i bother, but there are some
> realy nice people on here, and there's no reason to let the arseholes
> drive you away.
Very true, and one of my very good friends here told me to just ignore the fools.

> colleen. . .i ignore anyone's hateful rants. whether it be to me or to
> other people. Whoever broken is is just some loser getting kicks at
> torturing others. Probably someone picked on al their lives or never got
> over being bullied in high school. Just ignore it. you say you hvae
> friends. so by all means. . choose a new message board name and email it
> to your message board friends so they know. Broken or whoever picks on you
> because s/he knows you frequent here often. the person has issues, hiding
> behind a computer, not realizing there's a human on the other end. so stay
> by all means. heck i post here by a few different names to avoid people
> pouncing on me. and this sort of thing happens on every board on the
> internet. people who hide behind their keyboards because of low
> self-esteem. heck i feel sorry for them.
Thanks- you made perfect sense- and you know, after a little hiatus, I will come back. You have a good point in changing my name, I think I'll do that. I don't care who broken/hectorr or whoever IS anyway. I sleep well at night, not caring about such small minded creatures. I actually PITY broken. Again, thank you.

Why change your name, you will always be Colleen1962, f*** everyone that has a problem with that!!!

> Why change your name, you will always be Colleen1962, f*** everyone that
> has a problem with that!!!

Vulger has a point. . .people like broken/hector are fairly transparent to the rest of us. So you shouldn't have to change the name. . .just ignore it. his comments mean nothing to the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom