Stupid cop gets away with murder of 8 year old boy

look, in general, I am pretty anti-cop :straightface:
however, if this kid's death stops morons from taking their kids to gun shows :crazy:
then great :thumb:

<Sigh>

Fleury didn't do anything wrong.

I wouldn't go that far, but I can understand you're pushing back against the ridiculousness of this Dave character going on about how a "pig" got away with "murder". Yeah, a jury of Daves would've been much better....

Americans and their guns. One day, they may be able to drag themselves free of the teat and grow the f*** up.

It's was more of the parents' fault than the cops. They should actually be prosecuted for child endangerment. "Hey honey, I'm going to videotape little Jimmy's first crack at the machine gun. What could go wrong?:thumb:"

Freakin' inbred hicks. :rolleyes:

It's was more of the parents' fault than the cops. They should actually be prosecuted for child endangerment. "Hey honey, I'm going to videotape little Jimmy's first crack at the machine gun. What could go wrong?:thumb:"

Freakin' inbred hicks. :rolleyes:

I agree.
How could they have possibly thought that was a good idea?

Parents bring child to event with guns.

Parents consent to child firing an UZI.

Child, being an idiot, kills self with gun while parents watch and tape it.

Blame police for parents being morons.

???

LAWSUIT!

Only in America, I swear.

See, it's not "blaming the police." It's asking the organizer of the event, who happens to be a police chief, to take responsibility in some way. There is no "lawsuit" because it was actually a criminal trial. Then you have the nerve to talk about "America" when apparently the schools where you are from don't teach you to read.

I am SO happy to live in California in the United States of America and it's awesome every day here. lol Your country on the other hand, whichever one it might be, sucks. You're probably freezing your stupid ass off right now. LOL

The organizer of the event is a police chief, they are blaming the police one way or the other. And why should he take responsibility for the stupidity of the parents? They took their kid to an event with guns, let the kid use guns, filmed it and then they want to shirk responsibility by blaming it on the organizer when their kid gets hurt? I don't think so. And I can read just fine, I was insinuating that a civil lawsuit was coming, which it most certainly will once these moronic vultures realize they can get money from this guy for their own stupidity.

And when did I say anything negative about America? I love America. I just said 'only in America', because unfortunately this type of behaviour is all too common in the United States. People are idiots and then they place the blame on other people for their own faults and follies. I hope this man doesn't spend a day in jail and these parents are chastised by the judge for their arrogance and idiocy.

See, it's not "blaming the police." It's asking the organizer of the event, who happens to be a police chief, to take responsibility in some way. There is no "lawsuit" because it was actually a criminal trial. Then you have the nerve to talk about "America" when apparently the schools where you are from don't teach you to read.

I am SO happy to live in California in the United States of America and it's awesome every day here. lol Your country on the other hand, whichever one it might be, sucks. You're probably freezing your stupid ass off right now. LOL

:rofl: Only an American...

Oh did that help you realize your stereotypes are all true? Awesome, dude!

It would be really easy to draw from pop culture and the news an image of either country that makes it look like a bunch of idiots, so enjoy. :)

b10039336-744377.jpg

It would be really easy to draw from pop culture and the news an image of either country that makes it look like a bunch of idiots, so enjoy. :)

The bunches of idiots play a pretty big part in creating the overall impression. :D

Back
Top Bottom