meat murder killing

tommy77

not popular in oceania !!!!!

hi,morrissey is not much popular in oceania,,did people know about that !!!! in recent years has not organised any concert in australia since 2002 also was suposed to go to new zealand this year but fears of that not many people was gonna go watch sir morrissey make it to cancel the show,,,,,,,

hi,all about the meat is murder i found it all absurd,,absolutely silly........how to start the song meat is murder is not that so good,,anyway about sir morrissey is a member of animal protection institute i'm in he's side,,he asks people to join an animal protection organization in usa somewhere, is in the cd's he release in small letters,morrissey is confusing the 3 animal range distribution ,,,for my opinion is domestic animals such as dogs,cats,parrots,etc then is wild animals some in way of extinction that i agree to be protected,,and farm or cattle grown animals as cows,pigs,chickens,etc......are breed to after be killed for meat and food purposes,,as the same way the man grows rice,or corn or vegetables like tomatoes,carrots to be after collected and eaten.....is a difrence to grow a tomatoe for example and eat it ,,than go on the bush on the wild and cut a tree.......morrissey should see those diferences also so stupid to ban food in concerts that contains meat ,,no hot dogs,,no hamburgers,,,,,,,only drinks or vegeterian kebabs or cheese and tomatoe sandwich........ALL ABSOLUTELY SILLY.!!!!

concert and after kill a pig and roast the pig with alive fire,,,,,,,,and dance the song the headmaster ritual ha,ha...ha

Concert spain dates august ???

DON MORRISEY IS GOING TO PLAY IN SPAIN SEVILLE IN PLAZA DE TOROS IN AUGUST,,WHEN THEY FINISH THE CONCERT THEY GONNA KILL THE BULL .......MEAT MURDER KILLEN.......:guitar:

Last edited:
Re: Concert spain dates august ???

tumblr_m3wnngkngw1rtz8a6o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom