So what is next for Morrissey? Any hints?

Thanks 4 your words *theres allways one!* mind u there were a few others 2!
The thing I have 2 tell you all I will hopefully reveal soon, ive got some very very serious problems at the moment , so I need 2 sort these out first!

I note there is a new TV / KY topic on the forum?

There can be no greater pleasure in life nowadays than 2 go onto a forum and talk about how wonderfull Morrissey and kristeenyoung is!
Well theres nothing else to talk about !

But I thought "there are a lot of empty seats tonite, I guess the traffic must be bad " was just utterly charming, it just makes me smile and giggle lol I like her , yes i do! :)

Some one should have it as there signature, i wud do it myself, but i need 2 keep the memory of "steven " alive via my own signature, he will never ever be fogotten ever - promice!
good luck with your problems! i hope it's nothing that cant be worked out. i dont see anything wrong with that "there are a lot of empty seats" statement, either. i think it's funny, in a self-deprecating way, her drawing attention to it like that. to me it seems like making the best of an awkward situation.

good luck with your problems! i hope it's nothing that cant be worked out. i dont see anything wrong with that "there are a lot of empty seats" statement, either. i think it's funny, in a self-deprecating way, her drawing attention to it like that. to me it seems like making the best of an awkward situation.

My "problems", are really nothing 2 be concerned about......... Im fine.

Was very Ill many moons ago at one time, after what happened, but morrisseys music and lyrics ect healed me and took away my pain and suffering !!!!

What a terrible burden this must be 2 him if he ever knew !!! lol

"Everyone look and see pain and walk away, and for you in your uniform, your smelly uniform, you think u can be rude to me because you were a uniforn a smelly uniform, but even I as sick as I am , I would never be you! " MORRISSEY! :)

Morrissey - allways and forever!!! :)

Im sure everything will all unravel and be resolved within its own course of nature !

One last thing....................
But PLEASE be carefull on your food fasts!
Sorry its nothing whatsover 2 do with me, but at the very least drink some organic vegtable juices 2 include some blue algea and plenty of blended dark green leafs which are all highly alkalizing.

The blood and most cells are alkaline in nature and its VERY IMPORTANT that there kept within very strict PH limits, in fact so much that body will go out of its way 2 ensure that they are, at the expense of allmost all other bioligical processess

Eating a alkaline diet really helps with the process !!!! :)

Ive studied PH - potential of hydrogen and the alkalinty and acidity of foods ect and how they effect us.
Oh and try and eat the beetroot without Vingar if possible , as most vinigars are highly acidic, beetroot is a MEGA super food and cleanser of the blood and liver!

The pigment that gives beetroot its dark purple colour is called betacyanin which just so happens 2 have incredible anti-oxidant healing qualities ! .

( all dairy foods and meats are very highly acidic BTW , just thought id mention it!)
bbfn
Seya eveyone! :)

My "problems", are really nothing 2 be concerned about......... Im fine.

Was very Ill many moons ago at one time, after what happened, but morrisseys music and lyrics ect healed me and took away my pain and suffering !!!!

What a terrible burden this must be 2 him if he ever knew !!! lol

"Everyone look and see pain and walk away, and for you in your uniform, your smelly uniform, you think u can be rude to me because you were a uniforn a smelly uniform, but even I as sick as I am , I would never be you! " MORRISSEY! :)

Morrissey - allways and forever!!! :)

Im sure everything will all unravel and be resolved within its own course of nature !

One last thing....................
But PLEASE be carefull on your food fasts!
Sorry its nothing whatsover 2 do with me, but at the very least drink some organic vegtable juices 2 include some blue algea and plenty of blended dark green leafs which are all highly alkalizing.

The blood and most cells are alkaline in nature and its VERY IMPORTANT that there kept within very strict PH limits, in fact so much that body will go out of its way 2 ensure that they are, at the expense of allmost all other bioligical processess

Eating a alkaline diet really helps with the process !!!! :)

Ive studied PH - potential of hydrogen and the alkalinty and acidity of foods ect and how they effect us.
Oh and try and eat the beetroot without Vingar if possible , as most vinigars are highly acidic, beetroot is a MEGA super food and cleanser of the blood and liver!

The pigment that gives beetroot its dark purple colour is called betacyanin which just so happens 2 have incredible anti-oxidant healing qualities ! .

( all dairy foods and meats are very highly acidic BTW , just thought id mention it!)
bbfn
Seya eveyone! :)
thanks midnite! actually your advice is very helpful. i've had severe acid reflux ever since having to take iron pills, that wont go away despite not taking them for over a year (despite desperately needing them), and it's really upsetting, because nothing works to make it go away, no medication, or home remedies make any difference. i know it's from the stupid iron because i never had any problems whatsoever before that. i was taking a liquid iron and on the box it said to take it before bed on an empty stomach. and since then every pharmacist and doctor has looked at me in horror when i've told them that's what i did, because those are the perfect conditions for extreme acid production. so i think i might try a diet of only dark green leaves, and vegetable juices for a while. i dont have much faith though, i think this is going to be a problem i'm going to have for the rest of my life :( i love beets so much, but i dont know how to cook them! can you just microwave them?

glad to hear morrisseys music helped you out! id be lying if i said he didnt make me feel less deformed, uninformed and hunchbacked! ;)

thanks midnite! actually your advice is very helpful. i've had severe acid reflux ever since having to take iron pills, that wont go away despite not taking them for over a year (despite desperately needing them), and it's really upsetting, because nothing works to make it go away, no medication, or home remedies make any difference. i know it's from the stupid iron because i never had any problems whatsoever before that. i was taking a liquid iron and on the box it said to take it before bed on an empty stomach. and since then every pharmacist and doctor has looked at me in horror when i've told them that's what i did, because those are the perfect conditions for extreme acid production. so i think i might try a diet of only dark green leaves, and vegetable juices for a while. i dont have much faith though, i think this is going to be a problem i'm going to have for the rest of my life :( i love beets so much, but i dont know how to cook them! can you just microwave them?

glad to hear morrisseys music helped you out! id be lying if i said he didnt make me feel less deformed, uninformed and hunchbacked! ;)

Well they recken that a body in a state of acidity is LEATHAL 2 your over all health, it can cause allsorts of diseases and health problems ect
And conversely an alkiline environment helps prevent!

Im a true believer in this philosophy.

Its interesting 2 note that most pathogenic bacteria ect thrive in acid conditions, well most of them anyways!

Your acid reflux may well be due 2 excess acid production due 2 diet or lack thereof of, and it may well be worth trying an alkaline diet a try 2 see if it helps corrrect it , but im not a qualified nutritionist or anything, im not giving any medical advice 2 anyone, only my opinion after studying such things!

In relation as 2 weather to micorowave beetroots? , its up to you, I dont personally microwave anything , ive read somewere that the microwaves destroy some of the nutrients, enzymes ect, so it may be best 2 just peel them, cut them and then just boil them in tiny bit of water, oh and rember 2 drink the juice!

To much Iron can be just as harmful as not enough.

If all this fails, as I know acid reflux can be unpleasant ect, you cud allways try homeopathy, IT WORKS! be careful 2 match your symptoms with your personality, therebye treat the whole, and the weaker the remedy the more potent it becomes!

There are other things 2 try but they may well be beyond the scope of a general forum and people may well think im a complete fruit cake!!!!

Last edited:
New recordings seem unlikely - at least unless he changes his mind on signing with an indie label, I think 'World Peace' is the last one. The live tours will continue, as they always have. I don't believe any of his threats to retire on that front. He'll still be playing sit down gigs when he is 80 and needs an autocue to read the lyrics.

Sadly, these "years of refusal" will culminate with the release of any and all recorded songs upon his death. The good, the bad, and the Dagenham Dave.
Why he must insist on waiting on a system that while worthwhile in the past, is all but dead and gone to release any new work is beyond me.
I'd rather pay money to Morrissey to hear the songs than the Morrissey estate.

Sadly, these "years of refusal" will culminate with the release of any and all recorded songs upon his death. The good, the bad, and the Dagenham Dave.
Why he must insist on waiting on a system that while worthwhile in the past, is all but dead and gone to release any new work is beyond me.
I'd rather pay money to Morrissey to hear the songs than the Morrissey estate.
... I love your avatar

Back
Top Bottom