So what is next for Morrissey? Any hints?

Vegan

I fear that his fallout with his last record company could mean a long wait for any new albums. Just when I got into him big time too. I would like to experience that pre-order excitement.

hes going to beseech me to come blazer shopping with him, i know it

next? don't know, ask the heavens ! Well, he is playing the riot fest. I think as long as he's alive, he'll make recordings,though there may be more time in between the releases.
This as well as continuing to tour

New recordings seem unlikely - at least unless he changes his mind on signing with an indie label, I think 'World Peace' is the last one. The live tours will continue, as they always have. I don't believe any of his threats to retire on that front. He'll still be playing sit down gigs when he is 80 and needs an autocue to read the lyrics.

Well I sure hope you're wrong...and you likely are. He's a songwriter. He won't be able to help himself.

I heard he is going to join AC/DC when Axl goes back to Guns and Roses. Maybe not. Don't cry, Vegan. You have lots of records to discover and I sort of envy you being able to hear it all fresh.

I heard that he's seriously considering replacing Tim Peak on the International Space station if he fails to get the Man United job.

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Well I sure hope you're wrong...and you likely are. He's a songwriter. He won't be able to help himself.

You may be right and he is likely to have been, or is, writing continually since WPINOYB. But he also has to help himself - or, less likely, yet another record label has to help him - get those songs to the public. He has options to release music he chooses not to pursue - right, wrong, or indifferent.

Well im pretty sure theres new albums 2 be released in the very near future, morrissey is a incredibly creative and talented writer/ lyrisist - it never leaves ya!!!

Not sure if he will do another world tour, I dont mind about this aslong as any concert dates he does do, are all in the uk only and no were else!

(Edited the post)

Last edited:
I would be concerned to have anyone around Morrissey that reveals personal things about him on facebook and also calls themself a friend at the same time. Morrissey supported her in many ways, amazing how trust can be wiped out so quickly.

Same thing like everyday. Getting up at noon, eating a bowl of pasta and marinara sauce, going out on the sun deck and getting a sun burn, going to dinner at the Sunset Marquis, and writing the tuition check for USC film school for lil' Sammy.

Just face it..He is never touring your country again and he is not releasing anymore albums. Why would he when he can sell out any venue 20 minutes from his house in 2 minutes online with Ticketmaster or Livenation. Wake up.

I would be concerned to have anyone around Morrissey that reveals personal things about him on facebook and also calls themself a friend at the same time. Morrissey supported her in many ways, amazing how trust can be wiped out so quickly.

A bit like all the bitching and stirring and back stabbing behinds peoples backs like that which goes on, on this site you mean? Or doesnt that count ?

Shes never betrayed morrisssey once - EVER !

Thats why on all her earlier album sleeves, she pays tribute and gratefull thanks 2 morrissey for his help and support ect.
She never had 2 do this on her albums, but she did, in my book thats a really trustworthy, gratefull and honorable thing 2 do.

Yes shes said a few "silly" things about moz live on stage, but its kristeen after all, shes excused and can get away with it!

You can all bitch about her as much as you want, I dont care, I still like her and would trust her!

all she did was BETRAY morrissey. She talked behind his back. Lied about him. Came on here and posted person details about him anonymously. She's sent copies of his emails to people on Facebook. Making fun of him. She is scum. She ruined his life.

all she did was BETRAY morrissey. She talked behind his back. Lied about him. Came on here and posted person details about him anonymously. She's sent copies of his emails to people on Facebook. Making fun of him. She is scum. She ruined his life.

The wheels keep turning 3 times 3 ! it cannot be fooled nor hidden be!

As someone who has met her and spoken with her multiple times and had her tell me lovely storied about him I find this hard to believe. She spoke fondly of him even after he kicked her off the tour

As someone who has met her and spoken with her multiple times and had her tell me lovely storied about him I find this hard to believe. She spoke fondly of him even after he kicked her off the tour

Thank goodness for this! :)

The harvest may be slightly fruitless, but theres a still a good few good apples 2 be had !
Was just about 2 make good my exscape (almost said walk of stage then! ), but I can now come back again!!!!

Watch / listen 2 this video and make up your own minds

Ive experinced this song live in concert at the villa, almost floored me!
Shes absoulty fantastic live, the uplifting bass punch and keyboard synths are Incredible!!!!!!! was right up close 2 the front of the stage 2!

And then morrissey apeared on stage and he stole all hearts away! :)

People were actually in tears !

Anyways you can all go to the website www.kristeenyoung.com and buy all the CDs, if u want assuming you havent done so already........... fantastic music!
Amazing vocals, beautiful colour, tone and range ! :)

I just though id give Kristeen one last little shove in the right direction which ever way this may be, as this is almost certainly the very last post I will ever make in respect of kristeenYoung in the future .....so I may as well go out in style !!!

Im not really sure she needs my help anymore and never did in the first place!!!!

But of course the future has not arrived as yet so 2 speack so anything is possible!! :)

Last edited:
What about my poodle perm?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

........................................................................................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom