14 February 2012

Morrissey is confirmed to play

8 May SINGAPORE
Kallang Theater (capacity 1,700)
seats only

10 May JAKARTA, Indonesia
Tennis Indoor Theater (capacity 4,700)
standing only

Confirmations of shows in the Philippines and Hawaii are expected this week.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Singapore, Indonesia dates; Philippines and Hawaii soon - true-to-you.ne

Our man is going to some countries with some pretty unsavoury practices and yet we are still on the no tour list. These other countries have not seen him in awhile and he seems to be indulging them but us in Canada No!!!!! Does anyone know if he may be persuaded to come here - Moz has sooooo many fans here that would love to see him and take no part in the practices he is boycotting!!!! Please let me know
Well last year he said he would tour in Canada in the near future, some fall out with PETA. That was last year though, so i don't know what holding him up.
Seems to have forgotten, well you know how selective he is with places anyway.

Aku rela mabal kerja buat nongton mang momo.. Hahahaa (klo jd ke indo)

Yes another Dutch date, Jakarta...[before [1945]:tears:

sorry not funny, just one of our countries we ruled by slavery and all
that the goodies from there shipped to europe, lots of Indonesian people living in the Netherlands

Touring after the East perhaps to Canada

Wow I did not know that our fickle Moz said that he would tour Canada perhaps after the East. I hope everyone gets to see him; as I went to England last year and made a special detour just to see the man. Still a very tasty treat if you get the chance. I really hope our man reconsiders Canada as we really do have a lot to offer - mainly fans !!!!! Anymore news re: Canada gossip or real - I would prefer real please let me know.

Re: Article: Singapore, Indonesia dates; Philippines and Hawaii soon - true-to-you.ne

Another bigotry from Asia..more hateful than love..world is full of crashing bored people

yeah, please stop hatred comments, and get a life.. why cant we just be happy and stay cool a bit?

Any news on a gig in thailand ,i know a lot of smiths /mozza fans are waiting for that one to be confirmed ???

Viva Morrissey.. welcome to Indonesia...

hawaii......technically that's still the U.S. of A.
Wonderful vacation plans ahead!
Make it happen people.

.. *sighs*
I'm trying my best not to lose hope. He's touring everywhere besides Oz and NZ. So unfair.
....please oh please come to Australia.. I don't have money to go to Asia!! It's become rather f****** pathetic.

arghhhhhhhhhhhh!...

He's ignoring us Aussies. Lets all hope [and pray and plead] thats it's a case of "the more you ignore me, the closer I get" ?!

lol, yeah im really hoping its not along the lines of:
. . . "you're wasting your time". . . .
yes, i know...im prolly deluded. i just dont understand WHY he doesn't want to come to Australia. it's starting to really get me angry [to say the least]. and if i wasn't so broke, i'd go to asia. :(
'please please please let me get what i want....'

damn..i can't believe it!!!
thanks god..he knows i'd love to see him
you have killed me
whatever happen, i love you
.i known it's gonna happen someday..
you're the one for me..morrissey
let me kiss you..

I hope he comes here to Hawaii. That would be very cool!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom