SHOCKING NEWS TO ALL AMERICANS:

P

plush

This will come as shocking news to the american people but again you have proven to be the best in the world at whatever you set your minds too.

The summer olympics are over and you have crushed the rest of the world in the medal count, for the third straight olympic games.

The rest of the world, especially the fat Britains, who dont even place in the top countries know of your superiority however having often shown total jealousy in their childlike behavior.

Americans, you have proven to be the best again,

Glory upon you,

P

> This will come as shocking news to the american people but again you have
> proven to be the best in the world at whatever you set your minds too.

> The summer olympics are over and you have crushed the rest of the world in
> the medal count, for the third straight olympic games.

> The rest of the world, especially the fat Britains, who dont even place in
> the top countries know of your superiority however having often shown
> total jealousy in their childlike behavior.

> Americans, you have proven to be the best again,

> Glory upon you,

> P

I'm an American, and I'm offended by your f***ed-up attitude. You're the reason Americans are being verbally trashed by the rest of the world. Sure we did great in the Olympic games. Ever hear of winning with dignity? I thought not.

You idiot,
"Fat Britains", you make me laugh!
Sports must be the only thing you are good at, You are all just a fat, lazy, burger eating, over excited nation.
America Is NOT The World and never will be.
Oh and a few notices to you.
Tomato Ketchup - For Food Use Only
Lawn-mowers - To Cut Lawns Only
YOU ARE ALL RETARDED

---------------THE BRITISH NATION--------------

I'd say about 10% of your nation is fit, slim, athletic and good at (some) sports.

The rest of you are the opposite.

I'm the PIMP of the f***in nation???? not really shocking at all...been known for quite some time.

> I'm the PIMP of the f***in nation???? not really shocking at all...been
> known for quite some time.

indeed

> I'm an American, and I'm offended by your f***ed-up attitude. You're the
> reason Americans are being verbally trashed by the rest of the world. Sure
> we did great in the Olympic games. Ever hear of winning with dignity? I
> thought not.
From another American, EXACTLY, Brainchild.

> From another American, EXACTLY, Brainchild.

Yea, What she said! Besideds, America can afford the best steriods money can buy!

Briansd (Embarrased American)

> Yea, What she said! Besideds, America can afford the best steriods money
> can buy!

> Briansd (Embarrased American)
Brian, lol, thanks . ( I think all the US athletes have to be steroid free or walk the plank though )

> I'm the PIMP of the f***in nation???? not really shocking at all...been
> known for quite some time.
Yes I agree. In 2008 they should have an Olympic event for Pimp of the Nation and you would definatly get the gold and Alan Iverson would be disqualified.

> Brian, lol, thanks . ( I think all the US athletes have to be steroid free
> or walk the plank though )
Unless your Barry Bonds or Jason Giambi!

> Yes I agree. In 2008 they should have an Olympic event for Pimp of the
> Nation and you would definatly get the gold and Alan Iverson would be
> disqualified.
And Devs, YOSHINOYNA would be the Proud Sponsor Of The Pimp Of The Nation All the wonder soup he could have forever! ( excepting salmon bowls uck )

Jealous much!

--------------THE NATION THAT KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES----------------

> And Devs, YOSHINOYNA would be the Proud Sponsor Of The Pimp Of The Nation
> All the wonder soup he could have forever! ( excepting salmon bowls uck
> )
LOL, I would be happy just to get one in New Jersey, salmon bowls and all.

Only in America!
Police: Drunken man drives home with decapitated friend

MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.

He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.

A neighbor walking with his young daughter Sunday morning discovered Daniel Brohm's headless corpse in the truck in John Kemper Hutcherson's driveway and called authorities, said Cpl. Dana Pierce, county police spokesman.

Officers said they found Hutcherson asleep inside his home, visibly drunk and his clothes bloody, and later found Brohm's severed head at the crash site.

"It's hard for one to imagine that you would drive miles from a crash site to your home, turning in various directions, and yet not know what has happened to a passenger sitting next to you," Pierce said.

Hutcherson, 21, was charged with vehicular homicide, driving under the influence and failure to stop at an accident with death or injury. He was jailed on a $100,000 bond; it was unclear Monday whether he had an attorney.

Police said Hutcherson and Brohm -- friends since high school -- were drinking at a bar Saturday night and left after Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

> LOL, true...
America has the money, corporate sponsorship and what not for the best training, nutrition, etc. it's no wonder they are number one. Russia and china are always up their because their governments have a drive (mainly for political reasons) to beat the Americans. so there, the governments help the athletes (although nothing beats corporate money that US athletes get). The olympics is all about money.

Thanks how about this: the 2008 summer olmpics sponsored by,YOSHINOYA,the soup of champions...I can come out and have some sort of yoshinoya eating event?????

Hmmmmm there is no yoshinoyas in your neck of the woods???? I shall call upon my friends at the YO to right this wrong and build you a yoshinoya,sound good??? we can go there and share some wonder soup??????

and of course sing that famous song:"YO-SHI-NOY-A YO-SHI-NOY-A it is the soup of champions,oh yeah,it is good,oh yeah,thats why we eat it.... it is the wonder soup lalalalalalala"

> LOL, I would be happy just to get one in New Jersey, salmon bowls and all.
I feel for you girl. I still can't find a YO in San Diego!!!

Back
Top Bottom