Robby is still a total f***tard

Well, Robby, in the interest of fairness, and giving you the benefit of the doubt, let me offer my perspective.

Your posts suggest that you:
  • are manipulative
  • seek out information about people's private lives, then pull it out and use it against them when they are down
  • have a persecution complex
  • like to start trouble, then play innocent
  • like to attack people when they are down
  • are incredibly annoying
  • cause people to feel very uneasy in your presence
  • seem geniunely creepy and dangerous
  • don't have much of a sense of humor.
If you don't like the way you are treated here, then you should look carefully at the things you've written here, and you'll see why you are almost universally disliked. For the most part, people here are taken at face value and given a fair chance to assert their personalities. For the past few weeks, I've watched people who started out with a neutral and open attitude toward you turn away from you. This isn't random, it's not caused by Buzzetta or Trubs or NRITH or anyone except you. Nobody wants to be with someone who is nasty, mean, and makes them feel bad about themselves. That's the way you come across here. You attack first, based on faulty assumptions, then make a half-hearted apology later on, then accuse the attacked person of not being fair to you.

I do wish you the best, but maybe you need some time to search yourself for real answers to your problems. :confused:
Yeah, that seems about right. *Claps*

so simple,yet so tasty.

oh please,do it yourself! i am sure you can find a potato in your fridge.who does not have a potato in their fridge? you know who? terrorists, are you a terrorist?
do you hate freedom?

i am enjoying my freedom,and my baked potato , thank you very much!

I wonder if this is one of those wives' tales type beliefs, but I thought that you are not supposed to keep potatoes in the refrigerator? I keep mine in a bottom cabinet away from the oven- the coolest cabinet I have.

Also, some people believe that potato peels are poisonous. Have you ever heard this? My MIL believes they are. But she's mad.

I am not having any baked potatoes today, I am going to make a big platter of loaded nachos instead. Black beans, avocado f*** I FORGOT THE SALSA! I was just at the grocery store and it looked like armageddon there. Not going back.

I wonder if this is one of those wives' tales type beliefs, but I thought that you are not supposed to keep potatoes in the refrigerator? I keep mine in a bottom cabinet away from the oven- the coolest cabinet I have.

Also, some people believe that potato peels are poisonous. Have you ever heard this? My MIL believes they are. But she's mad.

I am not having any baked potatoes today, I am going to make a big platter of loaded nachos instead. Black beans, avocado f*** I FORGOT THE SALSA! I was just at the grocery store and it looked like armageddon there. Not going back.

i thought so as well,but they last longer if you do not leave them out of the fridge.they begin to grow those creepy things ,remind me of some kind of alien life form.

i thought so as well,but they last longer if you do not leave them out of the fridge.they begin to grow those creepy things ,remind me of some kind of alien life form.

I read a great short story about that... I forget who wrote it. Maybe Roald Dahl? A man found his childhood Mr. Potato head in a closet at his parents' house, from back when it was a set of metal spikes and you provided your own potato. The last time he played with it, he left the potato in the box, and the potatoes were really mad. They got their revenge!

Moral of the story: Don't piss off a potato. Ever.

a great dip for chips or veggies i just discovered is:

1/3 cup of salsa
1/3 cup of sour cream

i use the tofu version of the sour cream, but either way its really tasty.

a great dip for chips or veggies i just discovered is:

1/3 cup of salsa
1/3 cup of sour cream

i use the tofu version of the sour cream, but either way its really tasty.

sure you do.

ps. I'm almost at 2,000. I haven't decided whether I'll pull an EOH and delete posts until I come up with a good idea or not.

i said feel free to, that does not mean you were, sounded like you were
this is 'the sty' you know :cool:

All I know is that I'm the last person you want to be hostile to. I'm pretty much the only person in the sty who hasn't talked shit about you or posted an "I hate Robby" thread. I'm not saying bow down and kiss my ass, but maybe you shouldn't assume I'm talking bad about you, because I have no desire to do so, about you or anyone for that matter.

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom