the robby love thread

051208_bat_testes_02.jpg

this along with dave and buzzettas posts remind me of playground bullying...grow up

Facial_Tissue_Box2.jpg

Credit to he who left a similar response to a similar post.

Ok I hear you....just you have your couple of f***tard threads to do all your bullying in that is all.

Jigglypuff, I will respond to whomever I wish, wherever I wish, and in any manner I deem appropriate.

If you have a problem with that, I don't really care. If I break any TOS, I'm sure I will be notified by a moderator.

Also, I suggest you pay more attention to your sentence structure. :thumb:

Jigglypuff, I will respond to whomever I wish, wherever I wish, and in any manner I deem appropriate.

If you have a problem with that, I don't really care. If I break any TOS, I'm sure I will be notified by a moderator.

Also, I suggest you pay more attention to your sentence structure. :thumb:

Ok Lara, I will consider myself told.
I wouldn't say I have a problem with it, I just think you are a bunch of c***s.:thumb:

As for my sentences, well I spend lots of time paying attention to the ones I write for uni so whilst on an internet forum I really can't be arsed ....but kudos to you for that good old insult :rolleyes:

Tags
as if ebola>robby jealousyh8 plump_biru robbee owns! robby ftw robby thx most robby=ambr alrt robby=swine flu robby>buzzetta sexy_emma swineflu>robby team robby where's robby?
Back
Top Bottom