Riverside Municipal Auditorium seating and ticket prices

Kieran

Little lamb on a hill
I just called the box office. There will be a general admission pit as well as reserved seating. GA pit tickets can be purchased at the box office and online at Ticketmaster. All ticket prices will be $75. And tickets go onsale at 10AM on Saturday, March 31st.

I'm thrilled about the GA pit.

i'll be going to this show, im so glad to hear that there'll be a pit and I desperately hope i can get tickets for that! So, since I've never bought tix through the box office, which method do you think would be easiest in terms of getting pit tickets/good seats? box office or online?

i'll be going to this show, im so glad to hear that there'll be a pit and I desperately hope i can get tickets for that! So, since I've never bought tix through the box office, which method do you think would be easiest in terms of getting pit tickets/good seats? box office or online?

I tried the box office for the pasadena shows. It didn't matter if you had camped out there since midnight - it was a numerical drawing. I don't know what they'll be using at this box office. I'll call again tomorrow about that and also presale tickets. I forgot that.
Most people say online is best. I think we'll get a better idea of which method will work best once I find out how they'll be going about selling tickets at the box office. If it's first come, first serve then the box office will best. If not, I suppose ticketmaster. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

thank you for your help, and i do remember people saying that about the pasadena shows. ticketmaster is so stressful. thats weird that all the tickets are $75.

It's going to be a first come, first serve. The woman on the phone suggested I just get them online. I don't see how online could be better if you're there really early. We can't camp out there overnight. I said, "What about 6AM?", and even that, she said, was too early. I don't know. I don't think they'll be very strict about? It doesn't seem like it. Also, no idea of presale. That's a ticketmaster deal.

It's going to be a first come, first serve. The woman on the phone suggested I just get them online. I don't see how online could be better if you're there really early. We can't camp out there overnight. I said, "What about 6AM?", and even that, she said, was too early. I don't know. I don't think they'll be very strict about? It doesn't seem like it. Also, no idea of presale. That's a ticketmaster deal.

i hope that lady knows what she's talking about because obviously it'd be better to get it from the box office if its first come first serve. i can't see how or why they'd really care how early anyone is there. i don't think anyone will be around to force people to leave...
i don't think there will be a presale unless ticketmaster says so by tomorrow...so how many pit tickets do you think there will be?
i really dont knwo what to do...if i try the box office then im afraid i wont get what i want and then miss out on the online sale....oh morrissey the things we go through with for you...

i hope that lady knows what she's talking about because obviously it'd be better to get it from the box office if its first come first serve. i can't see how or why they'd really care how early anyone is there. i don't think anyone will be around to force people to leave...
i don't think there will be a presale unless ticketmaster says so by tomorrow...so how many pit tickets do you think there will be?
i really dont knwo what to do...if i try the box office then im afraid i wont get what i want and then miss out on the online sale....oh morrissey the things we go through with for you...

Hmm... riversidemunicipalauditorium.com says their seating capacity is 1,776. True-to-you.net says it's 1,950. Maybe the difference is the amount of pit tickets? That would be 174.
So far all the California shows are scheduled for a presale on Thursday. Riverside may be the same but we'll have to wait and see.

Hmm... riversidemunicipalauditorium.com says their seating capacity is 1,776. True-to-you.net says it's 1,950. Maybe the difference is the amount of pit tickets? That would be 174.
So far all the California shows are scheduled for a presale on Thursday. Riverside may be the same but we'll have to wait and see.

i wonder if any pit tickets will be available for the presale (if there will be one)...i may have to skip this show unless i get seats that are worth it, too much money involved for these gigs...:o

i just found out that the entire floor section will be GA!

Nice about the GA bit, I'll f***in climb my way to the front!! Youre also right on to much money involved in these gigs. Ticket prices are insane!

Back
Top Bottom