whats seating like in riverside and hollywood?

jessicamozfan

i was wondering what the seating is like for those for you who have been to these places. i have seats. i have never seen morrissey without general admission. are these large arenas? will i be able to walk to a general admission area close to the stage?

thanks.

The Hollywood Bowl is huge. You can look up seating charts for both of the venues on the TicketMaster website, or various other places on the web.

well thats a good idea. guess i just wanted to hear it word of mouth. i have never seen morrissey at a big venue. anyway thanks for the reply.

i was wondering what the seating is like for those for you who have been to these places. i have seats. i have never seen morrissey without general admission. are these large arenas? will i be able to walk to a general admission area close to the stage?

thanks.

It's general admission in Riverside. The hall holds about 1500 people max, maybe less than that. I was suprised to hear about Morrissey performing there and then again, I wasn't suprised. It's perfect for him. Early 20th century Spanish revival architechture; It's a beautiful old building in a small, dynamic but manageable downtown area.

Riverside has a great up and coming scene downtown, lots of bars, entertainment. It's a good mix of ethnicity and orientation.

The venue couldn't be more perfect for Morrissey and his fans.

Wish I could be there. :(

Have Fun!

It's general admission in Riverside. The hall holds about 1500 people max, maybe less than that. I was suprised to hear about Morrissey performing there and then again, I wasn't suprised. It's perfect for him. Early 20th century Spanish revival architechture; It's a beautiful old building in a small, dynamic but manageable downtown area.

Riverside has a great up and coming scene downtown, lots of bars, entertainment. It's a good mix of ethnicity and orientation.

The venue couldn't be more perfect for Morrissey and his fans.

Wish I could be there. :(

Have Fun!

thank you jake barnes for that great description. it was a great spot. hope you get to see him soon :)

Back
Top Bottom