prayers for Morrissey thread

Re: get well soon moz

I believe in God and the power of prayer. May God watch over you, Steven Patrick Morrissey.
I pray for your health. And I am scared that we have heard nothing from your camp as to the statements
made by Sir Cliff Richard. Since a denial has not been issued at this late date, I can only sadly assume based on evidence
that you are still in hospital and un-well. Everyday I come to this site with fear that is unspeakable but I respect your privacy too.

With continued prayers,

- You Know My Face, But Not My Name

Prayers don't work. Forget it. You may ask well invoke the intervention of the Flying Teapot.

P.

You are very rude and have been for ages. You are also a very very disgruntled fan, an incredibly angry fan. It's high time you be relieved of your duties as a Moderator as you are clearly unfit for the position.

While you religious nuts are on bended knee try praying for a #1 position for the new album :)

Re: Is a prostate cancer the illness of Morrissey?

Seriously? C'mon

pretty sure he is saying he wont get it and attributes prostate cancer to meat eaters

pretty sure he is saying he wont get it and attributes prostate cancer to meat eaters

it sounds convincing. I didn't think about this, and in fact, in the other verses he mentions the 'characteristics' of a man (but he's not a man so...)

There are whispers of cancer out there, but who the hell knows? I highly doubt he would put his actual illness in a song.

Back
Top Bottom