POLL: Which of these are worse?

Which Is Worse And Worthy Of Career Suicide?

• Someone Who Sexually Assaults Someone

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Someone Who Kinda/Sorta Seems To Blame Some Of The Victims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They Are Both Shitty And No Human Should Do Either

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
hey I'm willing to shoot you all in the ferkin' noggin while you're drinking your cocktails. You know, just to make sure it "works".
Eva took the cocktail & Hitler took the bullet.

A male teacher broke into your house? That's insane! Please tell me this ended with him in jail.

A male teacher broke into your house? That's insane! Please tell me this ended with him in jail.
He legged it just like the comment has... :lbf:

Not to make light of it, but Vegan must be pretty attractive to drive a person in authority to break so many laws and risk his life and career.
You have opened a can of worms there... :highfive:

Not to make light of it, but Vegan must be pretty attractive to drive a person in authority to break so many laws and risk his life and career.

Well I was. WAS. I deleted the post. TMI. Only a few people saw it. To answer your question. He did lose his career but skirted incarceration. Now please push the "delete" button on your memory of my post please. Anyway, in case anyone cares there's a reason I made this poll with a clear goal in mind.

Well I was. WAS. I deleted the post. TMI. Only a few people saw it. To answer your question. He did lose his career but skirted incarceration. Now please push the "delete" button on your memory of my post please. Anyway, in case anyone cares there's a reason I made this poll with a clear goal in mind.
I think you should add a third option... for the sake of diversity...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Sheesh. Then someone will crack you said "which two" and there's three and will giggle gleefully.
Third option now. Shit... now I have no excuse not to vote.

The first one, of course...

Would a man living in Los Angeles
Understand what a seagull is?
Would he know about the ants there in the grass?
Would the ants in the grass
Understand what the man's Volvo is?
Do they know you can buy Pepsi in aluminium or glass?

All you posting GIFs. Emoji and pithy comments are cowardly. One of the two is clearly worse but you haven't the stones or glands to answer it. Some of you assholes call this a "career killer" or post other histrionic inanity as if Moz himself diddled your nephew. Then you insult those that don't see it quite like you do. It's thin-skinned, easily-offended. phony outraged, witch hunters like you that almost make me never want to associate myself with progressives ever again.

Since you already have your answer, why even ask for input from the crowd?

Back
Top Bottom