• karen!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • christy!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • paulina!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's time to give your brain a 21st century update. Your instincts and yearnings are outdated and archaic.
tell god,cant believe you gave me two big red dislikes,after all we have been through,world wars,famines,droughts,big massive tsunamis.

tell god,cant believe you gave me two big red dislikes,after all we have been through,world wars,famines,droughts,big massive tsunamis.
Its because I have principles that i had to. But I gave you some love to make up for it!

I created a FUN poll and they RUINED it with monstrous square-boobed women!! They could've started their own "who's the most monstrous and square-boobed of these monstrous, square-boobed women?" thread. But no, they had to come and ruin my nice, civilized thread!!!!!
This thread isn’t FUN.
It’s nothing but sexist claptrap.
If a man had started this thread, then you would have been one of the first to complain.
Pipe down Rifkie and delete this thread.

Of all the stupid things the potato with hands has written here over the years, this is the most stupid. He calls women on here sluts and whores, writes "poetry" about anally raping said whores, but a thread about supermodels is "sexist".

And the bloke who judges women by the size of their knockers agrees. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Of all the stupid things the potato with hands has written here over the years, this is the most stupid. He calls women on here sluts and whores, writes "poetry" about anally raping said whores, but a thread about supermodels is "sexist".

And the bloke who judges women by the size of their knockers agrees. :rolleyes:
What are you talking about? Carlisle Baz is a gallant gentleman who always exercises the most consistent moral standards!

70s women were the best.
susan george and susan penhaligon were two beauties of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom