Penis stretching

Have any of you ever watched the "Pain Olympics" video. Talk about penis stretching. And cutting. And slicing. I almost threw up.

Have any of you ever watched the "Pain Olympics" video. Talk about penis stretching. And cutting. And slicing. I almost threw up.

The closest thing to that that I can comment on - is a form of chi kung (qigong). Qigong is a Chinese exercise that develops either external or internal power, depending on the type of qigong. There are many types of both. Examples of physical are head kung, jumping kung, eyeball kung, finger kung, and so on. Internal kung examples are marrow washing kung, iron shirt kung, 8 brocade kung.

Qigong exercise and development of chi are separate from general martial arts practice ( though chi plays a large role in martial arts, though it comes into play later in training - basic students are taught basic chi cultivation techniques without being told so - later in their training they are taught more about chi and then the exercises they are familiar with are readministered in a new light to them.

Anyway, one of the external neikung arts teaches to develop the skill of drawing one's testicles into the body.... if you don't believe me, look it up...

This book has a good section on some different types of chi kung

http://www.amazon.com/Kung-Fu-History-Philosophy-Technique/dp/0865680116

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Yes... this (to me) is worse than 2 girls 1 cup.

It's more wrong than the wrongness of 2G1C.

Any of you stretch your penis? If so, what length are you up to?

I'm trying to go from a [not telling you] to 7-16"...but the skin isn't budging...I don't want a blow out or for my shaft to rupture. Any suggestions?

Hey, at least it's not my ears.

Carry on solo you wanker

cue Mcrickson

Carry on solo you wanker

cue Mcrickson

2008-11-06-delayed-reaction.gif

:p

This thread is about penises.Can we please focus guys.....:lbf:

Tags
boner cock dick dillydink dong emmamakesitbig hog honk honk john thomas johnson li'l robby (jk) maritalproblems nob nritpenis peter pud r kelly rod schlong tallywhacker vag reduction wang weiner willy
Back
Top Bottom