Pressure mounts on Weiner

D

Dave

Weiner exposed. Weiner comes clean on photos.

If your name is Ant(hony) Weiner, keep it in your pants.

Picture-38.png

My personal favorite headline was "Democrats Shun Weiner as Scandal Grows" :D

:rofl: Oh so much hilarity, just in the headlines.

Whoever posts in this thread next is gay.

Really? Are you that enamored with Robby that you're sitting reading his profile and what threads he's looking at or posting to so you can troll him? :squiffy:

Did I? I don't know what you're talking about...where did I do this?

I guess I was wrong. Silly me, I could've swore I saw your post there before you deleted it after I quoted it and you started flamebaiting me. I'm just sad I didn't get an irreverent gif after I caught you with your pants down. :tears:

I guess I was wrong. Silly me, I could've swore I saw your post there before you deleted it after I quoted it and you started flamebaiting me. I'm just sad I didn't get an irreverent gif after I caught you with your pants down. :tears:

Flamebaiting you? I haven't even begun flamebaiting you...

You want a gif? Here you go...
connery-slap.gif

Flamebaiting you? I haven't even begun flamebaiting you...

You want a gif? Here you go...
connery-slap.gif

Are you suggesting you did not make that post I quoted?

Probably the same person who trash talked Skylarker about two weeks ago and I had to make a post apologizing for it.

Oh shit! Did your account get hacked?

Oh shit! Did your account get hacked?

No. Not hacked. I'm always signed in, so it isn't a case of someone stealing my password. It is more a case of someone who lives with me just looking at my Firefox toolbar and clicking on one of the many websites I have a stored password on. I recently had to delete 3 posts of my Facebook page that read "I suck cocks. ha ha". I wasn't aware anyone had access to my laptop tonight though, until you commented that I made a post.

No. Not hacked. I'm always signed in, so it isn't a case of someone stealing my password. It is more a case of someone who lives with me just looking at my Firefox toolbar and clicking on one of the many websites I have a stored password on. I recently had to delete 3 posts of my Facebook page that read "I suck cocks. ha ha". I wasn't aware anyone had access to my laptop tonight though, until you commented that I made a post.

Oh. Well my sincere apologies then. :o I gotta go to bed, work in the morning. Night night.

Back
Top Bottom