New songs to be played in April tour?

Maurice E

Anyone else very keen to hear some brand new songs in the upcoming tour?
Moz will have had nearly four months since the end of the last tour (excluding the 3 shows in Feb) so I'm hoping we'll get 2 or 3 new ones in April. Perhaps, even, the near-legendary Children in Pieces!
Maurice

I reckon a couple may creep in thus displacing things like Girlfriend In a Coma and I've Changed My Plea To Guilty. But when I say new songs I do not mean NEW songs as in songs we have never heard before but merely songs from his back catalogue such as Speedway and a B-Side like It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small, well these are my predictions. However, I bet there won't be no new Smiths songs played, he will stick with Panic, How Soon Is Now, William It Was Really Nothing and Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want...if that many.

I really, really hope that he reintroduces "Trouble Loves Me" to the lineup.

For the sake of his US fans i hope he does too. I saw him perform that song at The Manchester Opera House last year and it was one of the greatest moments of my life!! It was truly awesome!!

yes, for some reason i have a strong feeling Speedway will make an appearance.

so... what is this? is going to bang a gong? i sure liked that gong. something about that gong made it all so... tai chi.

Back
Top Bottom