I Don't want to know what songs MOZ Is playing in his new tour

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
:D Coz I want it to be a surprise dammit!
So all of you have to refrain from making up threads about his current tour. LOL or atleast give me a warning. Geez.
I want to be there on June 8 and fall of my chair (or box) when I hear blank and blank played.

(half kidding)

I, on the other hand, do. My dad and I just got done making a play list of all the potential songs that he's going to play. If you love Morrissey/The Smiths as much as we do, then you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Well if you really wan't to know what songs he's playing, you might want to check out the "tour" section of the website, its all there.

I'm different, I love surprises. *shrug*

So all of you have to refrain from making up threads about his current tour. LOL or atleast give me a warning. Geez.
I want to be there on June 8 and fall of my chair (or box) when I hear blank and blank played.

(half kidding)

I half agree with you. :p and I'll see you there!!! Hollywood Bowl, here I come!!

Well if you really wan't to know what songs he's playing, you might want to check out the "tour" section of the website, its all there.

I'm different, I love surprises. *shrug*

That's where my dad and I got all of the info. But the thing is, the set lists do have changes so we won't know EXACTLY what he's going to play, and in what order. :)

Sorry to barge in, but I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl show too and believe I paid way too much for Terrace 1536 seats. They're going on ebay for under the ticketbastard price, what's going on??
I am tempted to sell them and buy some garden box seats to get a bit closer, but who knows if I can even get face value?? The pool tickets are quite outrageous though, and I will leave those to the under 25 crowd!
Were the Superseats $135 also or did you get a deal?

I think the Super Seats she's talking about are behind the Terrace seats.
I paid $135 for Terrace seats also, and I do agree, I feel like I paid way too much, at the same price as Garden and Pool tickets. I mean, Terrace should have been a bit less, considering that it really is noteably farther from the stage than Pool or Garden tickets. but alas. We shouldn't complain, I'm sure there are many that wish they could get these seats at this point.
I visited Ticketmaster recently, and Super Seats (behind the terrace) weren't available, just nose bleeds. So be happy :)

Cheers, your arsenal!
BTW I have heard you can bring bottles (plastic!) but only of wine?... Sounds like a wind up, anyone know the real deal?

Good question, I'm not 100% sure
I've been to the Hollywood for the Philharmonic symphony, and I brought wine in and pretty much anything I wanted, didnt really get checked,
But I just read the website, and I think its different for concert events :( see for yourself:

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tix/lease_pol.cfm

Can anyone confirm this?

(half kidding)
Well then where are the fans who haven't been to the concerts going to find out what he played?
If you don't want to find out then stay away from here until you have been to see him.

Good question, I'm not 100% sure
I've been to the Hollywood for the Philharmonic symphony, and I brought wine in and pretty much anything I wanted, didnt really get checked,
But I just read the website, and I think its different for concert events :( see for yourself:

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tix/lease_pol.cfm

Can anyone confirm this?
Aw man, I wanted to bring in my pony keg!
I'm quite sure there will be plenty of liquor to purchase @$8 a drink!

Aw man, I wanted to bring in my pony keg!
I'm quite sure there will be plenty of liquor to purchase @$8 a drink!

Yeah me too, I wanted to bring Grey Goose :( they don't sell that shit there. How awful.

Anyone know yet if we can bring anything in?

Anyway, yah, $8 shit beer. they need a full bar. but alas.

Back
Top Bottom