Moz's Address?

M

Matt Starr

My girlfriend is out in LA at the moment, and is trying to find where he lives. What I've figured out so far is that it's in West Hollywood, on Sunset Blvd. next to Johnny Depp's house. She's hoping to catch a glimpse of him going in our out of the house, or at the very least, just bask in knowing that she's in his presence. Does anyone have any further details about where he lives?

He's gone from that house now. His new address is in Benchill, Wythenshawe, Manchester, England. Just at the back of the Silver Birch pub. Perhaps.

> My girlfriend is out in LA at the moment, and is trying to find where he
> lives. What I've figured out so far is that it's in West Hollywood, on
> Sunset Blvd. next to Johnny Depp's house. She's hoping to catch a glimpse
> of him going in our out of the house, or at the very least, just bask in
> knowing that she's in his presence. Does anyone have any further details
> about where he lives?

When are people going to stop asking this question thinking that they will get a true reply? Oh ya.....never.

> My girlfriend is out in LA at the moment, and is trying to find where he
> lives. What I've figured out so far is that it's in West Hollywood, on
> Sunset Blvd. next to Johnny Depp's house. She's hoping to catch a glimpse
> of him going in our out of the house, or at the very least, just bask in
> knowing that she's in his presence. Does anyone have any further details
> about where he lives?
haha ("I'll never telllllllll"

Re:For the last f***ing time you inane little twits:STOP f***IN ASKING WHERE HE LIVES.

Re:For the last f***ing time you inane little twits:STOP f***IN ASKING WHERE HE LIVES.

I'm not sure what it is about message boards that makes people suddenly think that they're all high and mighty because they post on one more than other people, but it seems to have come through here too. I figured a Morrissey message board, but you f***ers had to do it here too. I was just curious to see if anyone knew where he lived, it wasn't that big of a deal, and I'm sorry that I don't know. But jesus man, calm down and show your love for the Moz in a much more positive way.

Back
Top Bottom