Moz Shuts Down the Palladium

DeadLinDy

Step right up ladies and gentlemen... lookey what is in this weeks LA Weekly. The tagline is tre-lame... Cant wait!!

mozweeklygt6.jpg

The place should have been shut down ages ago, but such is life... I wish it were 10 nights at the Fonda!

The place should have been shut down ages ago, but such is life... I wish it were 10 nights at the Fonda!

Does anyone else think it's odd that both this ad and the TTY press release are using a live photo from 1999? They just need to ask us to find a really good live photo from 2007 - we could find the perfect image to use, and it wouldn't have to be 8 years old. He needs to use his resources better.

Does anyone else think it's odd that both this ad and the TTY press release are using a live photo from 1999? They just need to ask us to find a really good live photo from 2007 - we could find the perfect image to use, and it wouldn't have to be 8 years old. He needs to use his resources better.

I agree, lets have a current image! and woah MOZWA.....

Yeah I thought the same thing the other day when I saw it. A photo from Coachella is a bit strange, but I wouldn't read too much into it.

Mozwa besides TTY??

What's happening in this world?

I think "MozWA" is trying to be the substitute for Morrissey-Solo. Apparently with Morrissey's blessing. As a long-term Moz-Solo supporter, I find Morrissey's disregard for this site really annoying. Morrissey-Solo should be listed on that advertisement, not Mozwa. Grrrrrrrr...

Again, why such an old photo? There's plently of good current photos which could of been used.

ugh.. i know... it's like they threw all this together in 5 minutes! Once again... tre-lame! I think that will be my new word of the day.

I think "MozWA" is trying to be the substitute for Morrissey-Solo. Apparently with Morrissey's blessing. As a long-term Moz-Solo supporter, I find Morrissey's disregard for this site really annoying. Morrissey-Solo should be listed on that advertisement, not Mozwa. Grrrrrrrr...

I dunno what they are trying, but they are failing big. No updates, and they say themselves they use info from TTY and SOLO.:mad:
I would be completely happy if he stayed with TTY on the ads. Now it's a true "in your face" insult.
He's against SOLO, not for Mozwa, that's the problem.

I dunno what they are trying, but they are failing big. No updates, and they say themselves they use info from TTY and SOLO.:mad:
I would be completely happy if he stayed with TTY on the ads. Now it's a true "in your face" insult.
He's against SOLO, not for Mozwa, that's the problem.

Solo forums are not THAT bad. It's the main page that is horrible. There should be a NOTE written on the front page stating "If you want to read discussions by TRUE Morrissey admirers who actually have nice things to say about him and his music, please click here"

Solo forums are not THAT bad. It's the main page that is horrible. There should be a NOTE written on the front page stating "If you want to read discussions by TRUE Morrissey admirers who actually have nice things to say about him and his music, please click here"

Amen. That's why I'm angry.
All in all, this seems to be the greatest test yet in my life with Morrissey. I don't know what to make of it. Too many things at one time that I can't hammer into place.:(

On the side-note, is he the one you should call in to shut your venue? Last to play G-Mex, now Palladium.

yeah what's with the mozwa being up there?? :confused:

anyway, i see the regular sale for LA starts sept. 8th...didnt know this, thanks

I was thinking the same thing. Moz, the wrecking ball!

As for mozwa.com, I'm disgusted. David has done so much for us with this site. Nothing will take the place of it.

Hear, hear, Mel!!!! David has been here for us for years - first with the "Sing Your Life" fanzine, then with the website. He has done incredibly generous things like taking digital photos of all the fans meeting Morrissey back in '99 or whenever it was and posting all of the pictures online so everyone could have a picture of themselves with da man, not to mention just the time and energy it takes for him to keep up this site. He also hosted my website for years when I couldn't afford to pay for my own hosting, and he's done that for other fansites as well. (Shoplifters Union, for one.)

So much he has done for us, and still some fans spit in his face. And then Morrissey goes and supports some newbie site over this one? Sickening. I personally am boycotting MozWa.

Back
Top Bottom