Have you met Moz during this Palladium stop?

I mean, the LA stop is about to wrap in 2days. Havent really seen too many post regarding someon meeting Moz out in about town. So has anyone met him? bumped into him? Bueller? Bueller?

He was in a diner this afternoon but I couldn't say or do anything and, uhm, quickly left. Was a bit overawded. My friend was amused. He doesn't "get" Moz.

He was in a diner this afternoon but I couldn't say or do anything and, uhm, quickly left. Was a bit overawded. My friend was amused. He doesn't "get" Moz.

Reaaaalllyyy......hmm, any other details to give?? Which diner? Don't mean to be intrusive, but I am curious...:p

Oh I'm not saying the name out of respect to his privacy and because it was obvious from where he was sitting and his body language that he did not want bothered but it was a very cheep and cheerful little diner in Hollywood...

Oh I'm not saying the name out of respect to his privacy and because it was obvious from where he was sitting and his body language that he did not want bothered but it was a very cheep and cheerful little diner in Hollywood...

Fair enough...I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked...:o he does deserve his privacy, I apologize. I got excited is all. I am happy he was able to relax and enjoy himself....thank you for sharing...;) :)

I can only tell ya I was wearing a Libertines t-shirt and he noticed THAT and obviously realised I knew who he was. So I left out of respect to be honest which might make me a HUGE girlie but there you go. I was kinda overawed like I said. In retrospect I shoulda told the waitress I'd pay for his meal. Imagine that even if he never said thankyou he'd have, uh, understood... :) (I'm Scottish and over here on holiday - maybe it's a Northern custom!!)

Back
Top Bottom