have you seen this?

viva hate1

i think this is really weird,robbie williams talking about morrissey :confused:,i mean to me it`s really clear that he wants to be like morrissey,i saw somewhere a pic of robbie trying to copy an old morrissey photoshoot ,and the similarity betwen the pictures is shocking ,and also i think robbie is good at what he does, but trying to compare or being like moz it`s a bit to much for me ,and the kissing thing :( yuck that`s just disgusting,besides i don`t think that`s true ....well i hope so :D . anyway here`s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=Oc6nkFUmtiw

The plans for them to perform together were only ever in Robbie's head. Morrissey said he'd received a letter from Robbie but there was no return address, and that he'd never have anything to do with The Brits anyway.

It was presented by Robbie and the Brits as Morrissey pulling out, but he never agreed to do it in the first place.

I can't see Morrissey appearing on TV to do a duet with anyone, it's far too showbizzy for him.

moz comment ón robbie in the word mag 2003: where he said that he liked everything about him(his pics ,how he presents himself etc) apart from his songs and his voice which he dont like :)

The plans for them to perform together were only ever in Robbie's head. Morrissey said he'd received a letter from Robbie but there was no return address, and that he'd never have anything to do with The Brits anyway.

It was presented by Robbie and the Brits as Morrissey pulling out, but he never agreed to do it in the first place.

I can't see Morrissey appearing on TV to do a duet with anyone, it's far too showbizzy for him.

If Sinatra preformed once with Elvis.... then anything is possible. Morrissey seems to have mellowed a bit as he gets older so it would not shock me to see him up there with another preformer doing a song. I mean come on wasnt he in talks to write for the Eurovision Contest? Who would have predicted that 10-15 years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean come on wasnt he in talks to write for the Eurovision Contest? Who would have predicted that 10-15 years ago?

No he wasn't actually. That was more media hype. If you followed that story properly it turned out that the only communication between him and the BBC was them sending him a letter asking him if he was interested. A letter which again, he didn't respond to.

I don't think it's a question of Morrissey suddenly deciding to become more relaxed about these things. I think he knows that he's not capable of that kind of thing and if he tried it would be a total disaster. Can you imagine Morrissey looking on as Robbie does his usual playing to the crowd gurning routine?

i know i can`t be possible that morrissey wanted to make a duet with robbie ,that would be soooo weird ,and also i don`t think moz will jeopardize his credibility as a singer and songwriter by doing such thing ,and also the music it`s not the same ,the audience it`s not the same......i mean i can`t imagine music "journalists"talking about this, that will be laughable :D moz next move will be writing a song for ashlee simpson (like robert smith )hahahahahahaha:D of course i was being sarcastic i don`t want to offend anyone here :)

Back
Top Bottom