moz is racist

Re: So What

> AND YOUR POINT IS.........

If Morrissey truly is a racist then I'm truly sad at how ignorant and pathetic he really must be. Anyone who has such limitations should be hauled off and thrown on an island to rot out the rest of their days. Until we deal with these sort of people in a harsher manner we will always have racist idiots ruining our world.

> If Morrissey truly is a racist then I'm truly sad at how¿ ignorant and pathetic he really must be. Anyone who has such¿ limitations should be hauled off and thrown on an island to rot¿ out the rest of their days. Until we deal with these sort of¿ people in a harsher manner we will always have racist idiots¿ ruining our world.

yeah but why would he be racist?

and another comment!

He's not racist... if he was we would all know. I think hes just proud of his country and proud of what he is. SInce when did being proud mean you were racist?! And another comment/Question that i am soo sick of hearing is... IS morrissey gay/Morrisseys gay isnt he/either way you put it..why are people so bothered by that. No matter what he is it really dont matter because i know most of the fans love him for his lyrics which have touched our lifes And not his sexual preference!!!! ! Thank you and tah tah

Re: and another comment!

> He's not racist... if he was we would all know. I think hes just¿ proud of his country and proud of what he is. SInce when did¿ being proud mean you were racist?!

Although I'm generally anti-religion, the Bible does say pride is a sin....

Re: and another comment!

But Morrissey's a Muslim surely.¿ Although I'm generally anti-religion, the Bible does say pride¿ is a sin....

...and still another comment!

> Although I'm generally anti-religion, the Bible does say pride¿ is a sin....

But he'd rather be famous than righteous or holy, any day.....

Let's not confuse things

> Although I'm generally anti-religion, the Bible does say pride¿ is a sin....

the Bible refers to SELF pride...as in when a person is proud>> or not humble. it's not referring to being proud of something (or yourself)

wait, maybe i should have previewed that

> the Bible refers to SELF pride...as in when a person is¿ proud>> or not humble. it's not referring to being proud¿ of something (or yourself)

somehow that doesn't read right...but i think you can get the point

"morrissey is a racist."hmmmm.....what a persuasive argument.i have seen no evidence of this in his lyrics whatsoever.in fact, let's consider the line,"oh, english boys it must be wrong,three against one.