Morrissey's nephews

I wonder if they call him Uncle Morrissey or Uncle Steven?

And yes, I am bored :D

I think they'd have to fax him not call him. :)

love

Grim
P.s. see you in off-topic

I`ve seen them and they look spookily like him....I`ve never ever seen a pic of his mum or sister.I wonder if his sis is a female version of him.?

I think his mother calls him Steven. Doesn't sound strange to call his son with the surname?

222 posts.
I'll wait for 333 or for 1024.

I think his mother calls him Steven. Doesn't sound strange to call his son with the surname?

222 posts.
I'll wait for 333 or for 1024.

Hmm I don't know, I mean I know people who call their kids by their nicknames. It would be a bit odd for her to call her Morrissey but if that's what he likes who knows.
Does anyone know? its a matter of grave importance. :p

One of them is working with the crew during the US tour; why don't you ask him?

damn. first, johnny's son has formed his own band, and now Moz's nephew is a roadie....

i feel OLD

but you know what would be funny? to get Moz's nephew to learn how to sing, and if Andy and Mike have children that can play instruments, we've got The Smiths Jr.!

am i weird for drawing a mental parallel to the Harry Potter series and how Harry and the gang are basically re-living the lives of their parents?

"Nile, yer da' was a real mean axe man when 'e wuz a lad! let's go ta the geetar shop an' git yer own geetar!"

"Hagrid, who is that boy with the funny hair buying a microphone?"

"oh 'im? tha's Morrissey's nephew, that is."

damn. first, johnny's son has formed his own band, and now Moz's nephew is a roadie....

i feel OLD

but you know what would be funny? to get Moz's nephew to learn how to sing, and if Andy and Mike have children that can play instruments, we've got The Smiths Jr.!

am i weird for drawing a mental parallel to the Harry Potter series and how Harry and the gang are basically re-living the lives of their parents?

"Nile, yer da' was a real mean axe man when 'e wuz a lad! let's go ta the geetar shop an' git yer own geetar!"

"Hagrid, who is that boy with the funny hair buying a microphone?"

"oh 'im? tha's Morrissey's nephew, that is."

Didn't JK say that Harry's look was based on Johnny Marr?

Kumo

Back
Top Bottom