Morrissey & Tobias

Maybe - no, probably - Moz just really, really likes man boobs. Remember Sandie Shaw's account of going to a disco-type place in the wilds of Bath (IIRC) during the recording of Morrissey's first solo album. He was dancing with several band members, flicking their "non-existant breasts" or whatever turns of phrase Ms. Shaw used.

P.S. Now let's hear what Marr told the fellas in the Healers about life w/ Moz. Come on! Free sherry for everyone!

If ever you meet an ex-member of The Healers, ask them what Johnny told them... ;)

Orson, you've knotted my ganglia. Please return and share your story.

I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to! Can it be treated?

Yes -- thank goodness -- it can! Your story of Moz and Johnny by way of a Healer would help quite a bit. In fact, it's the only known treatment.

I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to! Can it be treated?

Well, now you HAVE to spill it or poor Scarlet Ibis will be in ganglion distress indefinitely. Think of the suffering! She doesn't deserve that. None of us do. And we all promise we won't tell anyone. :)

I guess Orson is just a sherry-swilling tease. He has nowt to say after all.

My condition worsens. :(

I guess Orson is just a sherry-swilling tease. He has nowt to say after all.

Hmmm. Sherry hour is normally 9 - 10 pm here in M21.

Well, I don't whether I should really be spreading tittle-tattlle around. Also, I'd be taking this thread way off-topic and i'd hate to do that, of course.

Without being prurient about this, if you have the Inrockuptibles DVD, you don't have to divine any love on Morrissey's part towards Jesse - it's there, and it's plain to see.

Peter

From the looks of things, it must have been chilly in the photo studio.

*expires*

I'll ask again, because I still don't know if this has been answered - what are the singles over the cocks?

Peter

Peter, I go all bashful when you talk dirty. :blushing:

I seriously am very surprised that no-one's zoomed in digitally to have a look yet.

:lbf:

We've tried, oh we've tried. Both photos are too pixelated when expanded in Photoshop. Someone needs to just come out and ask them already!

As for the rest of this thread.....:squiffy:

HUH? :confused:
Can't Morrissey just have friends and joke around with bandmates without igniting a firestorm of controversy? Oh, wait.... :p

Back
Top Bottom