Morrissey & Tobias

M

MuteWitness616

They always seem to appear together And in the new. Nude picture of the band Morrissey is touching Tobias's chest. anyone else notice this ??

2447263830105101600S600x600Q85.jpg

They always seem to appear together And in the new. Nude picture of the band Morrissey is touching Tobias's chest. anyone else notice this ??

New nude picture? Where is this?

I think they're just good friends. Morrissey does seem fascinated with Jesse's moobs though. I think he mainly does it to tease Jesse. It's cute.

I think he mainly does it to tease the internetters who seem obsessed by their "relationship". I can imagine they both think what's written about them quite funny.

I think that it's always been obvious that Morrissey was attracted to Jesse; physically and musically.

Whether or not that is/has been reciprocated is another matter - hasn't it been confirmed that Jesse is straight and is/was in a relationship?

But hasn't Morrissey always had a someone in the band that he admired from afar?

Obv., there has always been rampant rumour about his feelings for Johnny, which I've never believed. And then, apart from Jake and the various other "companions" as described by Gary Day, I've always thought that Spencer and Deano were singled out by Moz for special attention simply because he physically admired them.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree but that's how it always seemed to me, so that's how I've always seen Jesse.

I feel he just likes being closest to his collaborators -- nothing more than that really. He may not want to make one of them a second Marr (i.e.: pictures of him hugging JUST Jesse or JUST Boz, like he did with Marr), but I've always thought collaboration held a special bond, and Jesse's been in the forefront since Ringleader because Moz credits him with altering the sound of his music.

The spindle hole in Jesse's seven-incher is bright white. Morrissey's is, well, kind of, erm, pink.

An aside: Boz has the body of a real-ale-drinking man. Respect.

The spindle hole in Jesse's seven-incher is bright white. Morrissey's is, well, kind of, erm, pink.

An aside: Boz has the body of a real-ale-drinking man. Respect.

Could that possibly mean something? Morrissey is sneaky

Back
Top Bottom