Morrissey Official Twitter created - @officialmoz

UPDATE Sep. 18, 2017:

Posted by DrStatham:

First tweet from the account...

https://twitter.com/officialmoz

Has no-one noticed the @mozofficial twitter account? Only 10 followers!

Posted by Famous when dead:

40726_officialmoz_twitter.jpg

Posted by an anonymous person:

And it's verified so it's real

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter. For people who need to be constantly interrupted by nonsense so their empty days can be filled with junk.

Sir, are you aware that you are an active member of this forum?

Someone's not got the hang of this Twitter thing yet :rolleyes:
Come on Steve ffs get a grip you dingbat, we're all waiting with bated breath. :rofl:

#new twit in town

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Twitter is like any other medium be it social media tv radio, the quality mostly depends on how you're using it. It also apparently is a nice platform for up and coming writers

How to break into tv writing, start a twitter (from the daily beast)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-to-break-into-sitcom-writing-start-a-twitter

I also liked how some people use it. When that mysterious creature washed up on the beach after hurricane Harvey and the person who came across it couldn't figure out what it was she posted a pic on twitter and said come on scientists tell us what it is which prompted a neat discussion on marine biology by people who work in the field

Twitter is like any other medium be it social media tv radio, the quality mostly depends on how you're using it. It also apparently is a nice platform for up and coming writers

I also liked how some people use it. When that mysterious creature washed up on the beach after hurricane Harvey and the person who came across it couldn't figure out what it was she posted a pic on twitter and said come on scientists tell us what it is which prompted a neat discussion on marine biology by people who work in the field

Just like with the axe the monarch.y front for the new album.

No, no , no ! Don't worry my friend this is all good. In fact it's better than good it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :ahhh:
Let me explain.
It's now time for that tweeting nut job president of the USA Donnald-Dickhead to move over/step aside ! There's a new prick in Twitter town :clap: please step forward Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeee
Tosseeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeyy CraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankFrauddddddddddddd :highfive:
This is gonna be great :handok:.

Diesel please put the i-pad into Twitter mode and hand it over to Steve ! Thank you very much !
(Also Diesel, you shall now be responsible for charging the i-pad 24/7)

Come on Steve I know you won't disappoint at this Twitter thingy. It was made for people just like you :brows:

#Steves on Twitter :guitar:
# ga ga in Malaga, twitter in Switzer (land is mine)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Because we must
So tiresome

Didn't he have a 'verified' one before though? All of these accounts and websites are a bit suspicious if you ask me.

well, if he stays in bed he'll have plenty of time to tweet.

surprised if he would. Just him playing the game and appeasing BMG with their 'fabulous' promotional ideas.

He was probably just bored of reading the back of the shampoo bottle while on the toilet at 3 A.M.
I can't wait... To still not go on Twitter. I've never been, and I don't see this news changing that fact.

THIS HAS TO BE MOZ'S BRAND:
bed_head_recovery.png

Reckon there are some things you can always count on in life like Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy at their table every Tuesday at The Sunset Marquis for veggie taco Tuesday, America always winning, a foreigner that will do anything for a New York Yankee cap, and knowing that there is no way Uncle Steve checks his twitter page or even knows how to log on to twitter. This "job" is going to be given to the lowliest college intern at the El Segundo office.

Back
Top Bottom