Morrissey greatest hits

Re: My version of Greatest Hits

I really don't like this use of old photos of Moz younger. He still looks great and there are plenty of great pics of him not used yet. And as far as the song selection goes the following in my opinion is way better a choice to encapsulate his career so far.

And a little tongue in cheek twist on the title greatest hits.

moz_thegreatest.jpg

Suedehead
Last of the famous international playboys
Everyday is like Sunday
November spawned a monster
Sing your life
My love life (chance to put this on an album)
You're the one for me fatty
We hate it when our friends become successful
Sunny
Boxers
Hold onto your friends
The more you ignore me the closer I get
Boy Racer
Dagenham Dave
Alma matters
Irish blood, English heart
First of the gang to die
You have killed me
The youngest was the most loved
All you need is me
That's how people grow up

What do you guys think?

I like your cover much more than the real one.

I seem to remember Prego or someone talking about the differences between the International version of the Greatest Hits and the UK version, but I did not find it when I did a search.

Here's what amazon.com says about the International version (costs $25.98 US)
Limited edition two CD International pressing of the 2008 collection from the former Smiths frontman features a bonus disc entitled Live At The Hollywood Bowl, which contains eight tracks recorded live in California on June 8th 2007. Greatest Hits spans Morrissey’s stellar 20-year career as a true original, and one of the UK’s greatest musical talents. Every song on Greatest Hits is a UK Top 20 single. Nine of these are Top 10 hits. Two new songs are included ('That’s How People Grow Up' and 'All You Need Is Me'), both recorded with Jerry Finn, producer of 2004’s widely acclaimed You Are The Quarry album. 23 tracks. Polydor.

The UK edition costs $44.99 US from amazon.com and comes with the same product description and exact cover photo. Why would anyone pay nearly double for the UK edition? Is there any difference? Or should I have asked, What difference does it make?

Back
Top Bottom