morrissey frink thread!

Re: Awww...

It is! It's Tummy Spiders and Morrissey looks like he's farming the things! It's a Spider Farm!:D

The icon has spoken!

yay mozzy back in jeans!

ISSY!!!!!
hello missus, where the hell have you been! but yea there he is an all his sexy frinky glory, and did you see that some of the girls here took a sign and told him he was frinky!!!! to his face!
:D

for all the jeans lovers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eHL8mf8Rl8
girlfiriend in a coma nyc

i love that jeans jacket....fits him..glad he decides wear jeans again...on stage...

I just added these ones today - I had misplaced the CD's and finally stumbled across them yesterday.

Here's another newly scanned one:
satan.jpg

int_fajzcfMorrissey20Jackie20Gleaso.jpg

*loosens her clothing*

hdayiiMorrisseyVFestivalWestonParkA.jpg

*OMG, get the defribliator*
:eek:

ooohh god, I don't have anymore words to utter. just wow. uuuuumm yeah...

November 11, 1983
gladless.jpg

glads1.jpg

glads2.jpg

This picture creeps me out. It looks to me like Morrissey is lying dead after electrocuting himself and rigor mortis has taken hold. Then again, that could just be me...

handvein.jpg

Oh god Comtesse! now that is what I am thinking as well...
Bloody hell, that's a horrible thought and now I won't be able to look at the picture without thinking of it! Sick!

Blood hell, that's a horrible thought and now I won't be able to look at the picture without thinking of it! Sick!

Hey, I just tells it like I sees it! And I can't help it if my brain is overly saturated with violent images. I'm an American, after all.

Here, let me give you some pretties to take your mind off it:

Paris 1984
pariscolor2.jpg

paris-color.jpg

Oops... Now I've probably scarred you with Mike Joyce, haven't I?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
oh not sure what you should have on it but ooo I want one! :D

ask them if they'll customise one, they probably will if you send them a pic when you buy it.
i suggested the morrissey one and i note that they have used that fabby portrait, (no i dont want that one, have a framed copy on my wall, and i prefer older moz) and already sold a few. :)

Hmm, brown, well there is this one..

Moz in FULL BROWN
1_gq_zoomout-1.jpg

though something about it just doesn't fit to me...

Or...

untitled32oo1.jpg

or....

m207.jpg

or....

may not quite fit, but he's in brown!

morrissey460.jpg

still on the hunt for more options...

Back
Top Bottom