Morrissey, dearest, this definately wasn*t such a good idea....

E

elsberry

I*ve been in pain since I heard talk of you wearing that 'sexy' PVC suit. I was thinking of how damn gorgeous Elvis looked at the comeback special and I*ve been eating my little heart out ever since for I didn*t get the pleasure of seeing you wearing it. But today I saw this pic and now I*m sure it was all for a better purpose. Darling, this looks dreadful, you*ve got to do something about it. The jeans you painted Clark Gable*s house in are much better...

MOZ1.jpg

Wonderful suit, wonderful goats. Likewise the sun will shine in the north yet cry on the south. Look at my great ass of life, it releases the spring in the fall.

> Wonderful suit, wonderful goats. Likewise the sun will shine in
> the north yet cry on the south. Look at my great ass of life, it
> releases the spring in the fall.

You are such an asswipe. It's bad enough that you're an asswipe, you're also emulating another idiot on the board, having stolen that person's name. Since then, that person has had to use various other annoying names and bother us all with them. Why don't you go find a Depeche Mode site to be annoying at?

Re: you missed the point

> look how tight it is...

Well, Sugarpuff, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Re: you missed the point

> Well, Sugarpuff, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

exactly! he shouldn*t, he shouldn*t have done it.... oh sweet illusions, how I miss theeeee.......

pics in better clothes

Back
Top Bottom