Auntie T..a good ol' chap!

• Thread starter Lazy Line Painter Jane
  • Start date
L

Lazy Line Painter Jane

What's come of you Auntie T..now that the whole "I am your leader!"
this is over on this board..why, what has become of your new order?
(er i mean world order..) Auntie T, you've become an obscurity, who
are you really? Not to say that i'm NOT an obscurity, but i can't help it really..i'm shy even on a online message thingie.. Now that greasetea has gotten all lovey-dovey, what
are you going to do with you and your finances?..i got the ten-step plan, just write me little one..

-lazy line painter jane
(who enjoys sleeping at bus stops and wondering where she got
her name and what shes going to do about it..and reading
agatha christie and shakespeare!)..

Moz Gurlie is still the same

while i may have become lovey duvey in that greasetea sense (which means less cheap wine and more hydrochloric acid), at least we can all depend on Moz Gurlie's (or Paintr Jane) acerbic, unusual humor.to all those that beg to differ, pull down your pants so i can give you an aids infected needle of pencillin up your ghoulies ya bizwatch!

Cinderella, gimme some sugar!

Re: Why should I?

> Cinderella, gimme some sugar!

If you want some sugar from me slippyslappy you're just gonna have to come get it!!

Oh lazy line painter Jane (do you know this name always makes me think of Lady Jane - which is what my mum used to say to me all the time..."and what d'you think you're doing Lady Jane? She used to look at me in that tone of voice all the time, infact she still does...) Well what I wanted to ask was: It was oral thrush you got from that railing, right? Because if it's the other end I'm afraid my imagination is too colourful not to picture disturbing images involving all kinds of different laws being compromised!

Re: Auntie T..a good ol' chap????

> What's come of you Auntie T..now that the whole "I am your
> leader!"
> this is over on this board..why, what has become of your new
> order?
> (er i mean world order..) Auntie T, you've become an obscurity,
> who
> are you really? Not to say that i'm NOT an obscurity, but i
> can't help it really..i'm shy even on a online message thingie..
> Now that greasetea has gotten all lovey-dovey, what
> are you going to do with you and your finances?..i got the
> ten-step plan, just write me little one..

> -lazy line painter jane
> (who enjoys sleeping at bus stops and wondering where she got
> her name and what shes going to do about it..and reading
> agatha christie and shakespeare!)..

Dear lazy,

Are you the one who drives REALLY slow in that big line painting truck? I've been around and reading this and that (mostly THAT!). I must admit that I haven't been attentive to my dear computer this summer. You see I'm Amish and don't own a computer! I only have access to the net at work, and I don't work in the summer. I've been popping in and out when I felt the urge. I do hope you're enjoying Agatha and William!

Thanks for asking!
Auntie T. (a.k.a. anti-tea/Anti-T)

Back
Top Bottom