i have a good rumor

B

biggoof_99

hey gang,just a quick note to let you all know this... a friend of mine who interns at electra records,told me that electra's thinking of signing mozzer to a deal..it seems the folks their have been big fans of mozzer for quite some time.no,this is pure speculation about him signing or wanting to,but hey i guess we'll have to wait&see..as for me,i think its partially true..hey also said that theyve spoken to moz on the phone &reassured him that theyd be committed to promoting him..if sales are good,theyd sign him to a bigger deal.I know what your all thinking{hey,this is an intern we're talking about}but he does work closely with some of the higher ups at electra..he did say that mozzers supposed to be coming down to talk to the electra people soon.i hope this sint a rumor7it is in fact true,im getting impatient for a nerw record.also,i did hear that sire is interested in re-signing him..so,i guess we'll have to stay tuned

Re:i have a good rumor too!

"Hey gang"

phhfffft..what the f.uckup? Hey gang, what are you Fat f.ucking damn Albert or Mushmouth?

The rumor is that Biggoof99 was cracked in the grinners with a big mallot. I can't substantiate this but there's always wishful thinking.

Look jizmbrain, I don't know who is more full of $hit you or my Boz posts, but in anycase your intern story is a load of spermcake you crack addict.

"Hey mozzites, I have a friend that interns at Interpol/capitol/EpicSKG/muted sire/apple and he said that Morrissey is gonna sign with them."

Keep telling lies and your nose will be longer than your 2 centimeter penis (i can't convert that into metric crap so you crumpetheads can jack it as well).

Eat $hit liverlips and remember you are an imbecile.

Well, hmmmm. I don't often do this, but as far as even posting with "I have a good RUMOR..." it isn't such a good idea. If this is how you want this board to be, then by all means keep up the rumors...I am sure you were just meaning to be helpful. I suggest we all just sit patiently and wait for the real thing to happen. In the meantime, Greasetea will offer their amusing by-lines and keep us grinning (although I do wish they would stop with the horrific responses- I enjoy the quick little 'stories' and the such. The responses to others is just plain disgusting sometimes; I only know because sometimes I accidentally click on their response and I just HAVE to read it once it has opened!) Anyone have any advice for a mom with a 4 year old who loves to dance as she gets undressed? Really, it's becoming a problem...I was hoping someone could offer some tips- Greasetea?

A Shameless Plug!