Morrissey at Roskilde this year 2006

holdbrillan

i'm travelling from Norway to Denmark and Roskilde festival this summer. I saw the gig at Roskilde 2004 and in Oslo this April. Morrissey's consert Roskilde will be my main event this summer (the world cup final number two;) )

I really wonder what stage they will put him this year. Last time the put him at Arena which holds up to 20 000 i think. A really nice scene, but this year it will be really really crowded. The question is.. will they put him at the Orange stage which takes 80 000? It would be really cool, but will it fit Moz to play at such a big stage? I sure hope so.

I am quite sure that Moz will play Orange this year. I do however hope to see him on arena, which in my humble opinion is a far better stage. No matter what stage he playes, it will definetely be the high point of the summer!

What was Morrissey like back in Roskilde 2004? I presume the gig must be good cos he's gonna be playing there again this year.

Ringleader said:
What was Morrissey like back in Roskilde 2004? I presume the gig must be good cos he's gonna be playing there again this year.

He has pointed out that one of He's fave concert gigs this year was :

Yes, Roskilde

03-07-2004

04 Don't Make Fun Of Daddys Voice
07 Shakespeare's Sister
10 How Can Anybody Possibly Know
14 Let Me Kiss You
18 I Know It's Gonna Happen
22 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
26 First Of The Gang To Die
30 The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
35 All The Lazy Dykes