What Morrissey related things have you done this year?

• Thread starter lightupvirginmary
  • Start date
May I interrupt to say that this is by far the cutest thread we had this year?
"Found out Morrissey was playing in Paris in August. Persuaded family to take annual summer holiday in Paris. Pretended to be surprised to find that Morrissey was playing Paris at the same time"... don't we all want to marry sarahT?
And Cat's Mother's smithed Knits, Sister's attempt to like Kristeen Young (didn't we all try and fail and try and FAIL!!!), DeliciousDemons revived love for Morrissey, almareallymatters' poor husband, poor bikubesong...
Okay, I'll stop (but I don't want to). You're all terribly charming and funny and smart and we should hugglesnugglecuddle:) Okay, I'm maybe a little sentimental AND insane but hey, I'm just practicing for holidays with the family:rolleyes:

- V Festival Chelmsford (Words cannot describe how amazing a weekend this was)
- Who put the M in manchester dvd
- Ringleader Of The Tormentors
- November Spawned A Mozza , club night in brighton
- Wembely Arena this friday :D

- V Festival Chelmsford (Words cannot describe how amazing a weekend this was)
- Who put the M in manchester dvd
- Ringleader Of The Tormentors
- November Spawned A Mozza , club night in brighton
- Wembely Arena this friday :D

Do tell us about the November Spawned a Mozza club night in Brighton?? GREAT name for a club night, ha :)

Do tell us about the November Spawned a Mozza club night in Brighton?? GREAT name for a club night, ha

It was absolutely brill , all night non stop smiths and moz songs , and everyone was having a great time . The night ended with everyone drunk , singing along to ''There is a light and it never goes out' . There was also some mad games , such as 'draw moz a monster' , and best of all , Morrissey cakes were handed out , each with a song title written in icing on top.....i had 'half a person' and it was very tasty

-I travelled to Scotland and attended to the 5 gigs there this year.
-Made a home-made banner saying "To Us you are a work of art " that to my fortune he showed it to us when he appeared on the stage in Dundee.:)
- Open a free-hosting forum http://morrissey.100foros.com
- Listen to his music and buying Rott.
- Sent e-cards with Moz and postcards with Moz pics to friends.
- Such a passion I feel about Smiths-Moz made that friends who are not interested about Moz phoned me or email me each time they see Moz is mentioned somewhere here in my country.

It was absolutely brill , all night non stop smiths and moz songs , and everyone was having a great time . The night ended with everyone drunk , singing along to ''There is a light and it never goes out' . There was also some mad games , such as 'draw moz a monster' , and best of all , Morrissey cakes were handed out , each with a song title written in icing on top.....i had 'half a person' and it was very tasty

hehe, that's cute. I'd love a Morrissey cake. :)

hehe, that's cute. I'd love a Morrissey cake.

647833690_l.jpg

And here is everyone dancing and singing along, im in the left side of the picture singing along.

300801561_1bbf04fcaf_o.jpg

More photo's of the evening here http://www.flickr.com/photos/64189960@N00/

Maybe we could have a Christmas competition - everyone makes a Moz cake of some sort and then we pick the most original and tasty-looking? I'm in.

Feel a bit peckish looking at those cakes! Anyhow.....

- Brought ROTT on the day of release though guiltily haven't brought any of the last 3 singles
- Left my job and spent a Moz inspired 2 months on the rock and roll
- Went to Milan and people watched in Piazza del Mercanti with ROTT on the ipod
- Went to the first Palladium show, Oxford and Wembley lastnight
- Started trying to learn Italian after buying a teach yourself cd last year
- Kept the faith!

Back
Top Bottom