Members Pics

This picture was taken when I was holidaying in Turkey last year, Hence the unhealthy and sunburnt looking skin.
mozsgirt.jpg

Last edited:
you know, im honestly surprised that we all look pretty darn normal, considering this is an internet forum! I really expect southpark-esque 400 pound people w/ carpal tunnel guards from playing so much World of Warcraft ;)

you know, im honestly surprised that we all look pretty darn normal, considering this is an internet forum! I really expect southpark-esque 400 pound people w/ carpal tunnel guards from playing so much World of Warcraft ;)

LOL! :D Yup we are...and all rather beautiful in my hoenst and humble opinion.

You mean girls like these?

stupid_nerds_02.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one for the girls....

stupid_nerds_16.jpg

yes hahahahahaha that is more like what I was expecting. I'll admit I've gone to a few comic book conventions but um... not like that. I bought cool aqua teen hunger force tee shirts there, but the best part about going to those is seeing those people not only dressed up but also IN CHARACTER.
I also saw a cool Bender costume once, I have to give him props for that.

Hi Morgan! Welcome, I don't think I have gotten the chance to welcome you yet, soooo, I hope you love it here! :D

And you are verrrry puuurtty! :D Yes, yes, I will confirm it again, Moz fans are verrrrry Beee-u-tiful people!!! :D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom